Chapter 1: A year after

Doms POV

It's been a year since Shadowhunters was cancelled and we planned on doing a reunion with all the cast members and a few people from the crew as well one year later. And this day is in one week.
In the meantime I just stayed in contact with a few people from the show. Alberto for example, because we are literally neighbours or Luke Baines. We text and call a lot and he became one of my best friends, but I also haven't seen him in a while.
So I was really looking forward to it while I was watching our SH Groupchat to explode for excitement about this reunion.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the Groupchat:

Em: ,,I'm so excited for our reunion in a week. Where are we going btw?"

Alberto: ,,I thought about this bar at the beach, where you also have big tables at the outside"

Dom: ,,Yeah, that would be a great Idea"

Will: ,,I'm sorry guys..I have to tell you, that my flight has been cancelled last minute. I will not be able to make it"

Kat: ,,Oh noooo! You have to, Will! Isn't there any other chance? Is this the only flight that day? 😭"

‐-------------‐-------------------------------------------------------------

And there is Kat again. Sometimes really annoying...I mean it is sad, that he can't make it, but it cannot be changed.
Otherwise I always thought, that there is more between the two of them. And I know I'm not the only one thinking that.
But hey, why would I care? None of my business, right?.

And with that I follow the group chat again with some sort of weird feeling in my stomach, that I can't really name.

Later that day

Kats POV

I was shopping the entire day, when I came home around 8pm.
I bought a dress for the night out with the cast. I'm so excited to reunite with everyone! Especially Em and Alisha. However I'm interested how it will be to see Dom again. I'm having a crush on him since the tableread before season 1 started. Of course he does not know it and also will never know. It's more than obvious, that he will never be interested in me.

I try to unpack all the stuff, that I bought. The dress, a top, a few jeans and I also bought some matching underwear, because I felt like it.
I step in front of the mirror and take a picture for my best friend. She definetely needs to see this for approval.
I press on send and go to take a shower.

I feel the hot water on my body and start daydreaming. How will it be to meet all these guys after such a long time?
How will it be to see Dom again? Maybe I don't have a crush on him anymore and it will be completely normal between us.
That would be the best that could've happen. I did not date anyone for such a long time and I think he is one of the reasons. I always think about him, when I'm with another one or compare the two of them and this is not fair for the other guys. That's why I stopped dating anyone a while ago.

I come out of the shower and after I put more comfortable clothes on I look at my phone.
,,Ummm..what?" came as the answer to my picture with the underwear on...from Dom!
That is not true..I sent it to him?!
I feel how my cheeks turn red and my eyes fill up with tears.
I'm such an Idiot..it will never be normal between us again!

I take my phone and try to write an apology.

a/n: Thanks for reading everyone! I'm really excited for your feedback and please tell me everything, that bothers you! Also words and spelling (I'm not english) Thank you 💕