Chapter 3: A night out

Kats POV

The night was so much fun. We were laughing a lot and joking around. Telling stories, that happened the last year.
I was currently talking to Alberto, when I noticed, that my glass was empty. I asked him, if I should bring him something too. He ordered a beer and I made my way to the bar.

,,One beer and one Martini, please"
The Bartender nodds and is starting to make our drinks.

,,Hello beautiful" ~ a guy came up to me and smiled. He must be around 30. He is quite attractive, with the short black hair and his jawline, but he looks very arrogant too.

,,Hi" ~ is what I respond and turn away from him again.

,,Do you have a boyfriend?"
,,Yes, actually" ~ I lie to him, because I really don't want this conversation to be any longer.

,,What a shame, we both could have so much fun together" ~ he says with a disgusting smirk.

,,Please. I'm really not interested, so please leave me alone." ~ I try to sound as calm and friendly as possible.

Short after he grabs my wrist and holds it very tight. I turn around, so that I'm facing him  now and he seems really angry. I feel the pain in my wrist getting more and more as I try to break free.

,,Why are you so mean to me, little girl?" ~ he hisses with a harsh voice.

I hate it, when someone is calling me that!

,,Hey, what's going on here?" - some other guy came up to us and as I follow the direction, where the voice is coming from I realize, that it's Dom. Thank god!

,,Nothing, we are just flirting a bit" ~ he tries to put a fake smile on.

,,Oh, really? That doesn't look like flirting to me." ~ he points at his hand, that is still holding my wrist.
He lets go of my hand and is standing right in front of Dom.

,,What is your fucking problem, man?" ~ now you can see the anger in his eyes.

,,Actually, that you touch my girl over there without her permission"

His girl? I know, that he is just trying to protect me, but that sentence still let my heart skip a beat.

But I got snapped out of my thoughts, when I saw that the guy was punching Dom right in the face. I let a little scream come out of my mouth and as soon as his fist hits Doms face, Dom is the one grabbing his shirt and pushes him against the bar.

Just a few seconds later, I see Isaiah and Matt running towards us and pulling the two away from each other.
Doms eyes are still full of hate and he tries to break free from Matts arms.

,,Touch her again and I will end you!"

,,Calm down, man!" ~ is what Matt is responding. But he does not calm down at all.

I try to get my way between Dom and Matt and I'm putting a hand on each of Doms shoulders.

,,Hey, look at me. It's okay, calm down. I'm safe Dom, Iam safe." ~ I say in the most calming way.
Slowly his eyes begin to have less hate in them and he looks me directly in the eyes. I see the reflection of myself in it. His eyes are so beautiful. I always loved, that they were so special and had two colors. I could look at them forever.
I notice, that his eyes are filling up with water and he looks like he is waking up from a dream.

,,I'm so sorry.." ~ is the only thing he is able to say and then he runs out of the bar.