Chapter 6: Good Talk

Kats POV

I get out of the shower and stand in front of my wardrobe.
What do I wear later?
I know, that it is nothing like a date, but I want to look good for him. Even if there is no chance, that this kiss will happen again I have a small glimpse of hope inside me.

I choose a simple black summer-dress and sit down in front of my mirror to put some make up on. Just some basic stuff. I don't want to look like I got ready extra for him.

I also put on a necklace and take my black purse

I look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath.

Doms POV

Alberto left an hour ago and I was cleaning my room, when I looked at the clock.
,,Shit! I just have half an hour left"

I run into the shower and put on black jeans and a white shirt afterwards. I cannot look too styled. She will notice, that I'm doing it for her and that cannot happen.
I just want to make this talk as short as possible. Let's just get out of this as friends. I don't want to lose her and I know she does not want me the way I want her. Whatever that means. I don't even know what I want myself.

I just do my hair and take a last look in the mirror

I just do my hair and take a last look in the mirror. Okay, that's fine, I think!"

I clean the rest of my living room and I hear a knock on my door. My heart starts racing and my breath speeds up.

Kats POV

After a few seconds of waiting, that felt like hours he is opening the door. He does not say anything, he just goes inside and doesn't even respond to my smile. Okay, keep it cool!
I follow him into the living room and sit next to him on his coach. For a minute there is just awkward silence, before I find my voice.

,,Look, what happened yesterday.." ~ I look at him to see what his expressions are, but he looks to the ground.

,,I have to thank you very much, Kat! Thanks for helping me, but what happened after that..." ~ he sounds so vulnerable. He never sounded like that before. Not in front of me.

,,Hey, it's okay. We could just forget about it" ~ That was hard to say for me.

,,I just want you to know, that it was not my intention to kiss you yesterday. I did not plan it or anything" ~ there it was. The moment of truth. He did not want to kiss me. I try to hold my tears back.

,,I know. You were drunk and.." ~ I stop to talk, because he looks at me confused.

,,What? I wasn't drunk Kat..not at all."

Now I'm confused.

,,But why did you kiss me then? Was it like a thank you?" ~ I look at him and feel a few tears running down my cheeks. He puts his hands on my face and touches it very gently. Thousands of shockwaves go through my body.

,,Hey, don't cry. Please..." ~ he seems so worried and his hands are shaking.

,,I never wanted to kiss you, because I never would destroy our friendship Kat...but the kiss itself was not an accident. I wanted it. " ~ I feel my heart starts racing out of my chest. He wanted to kiss me. It was not because he was drunk.
I could not help myself, but press my lips on his. He falls backwards and I lay on him on the couch. I feel the warm feeling of his body. After a few seconds he stops me and I look down into his eyes.

,,But you pushed me away yesterday.." ~ his breath goes heavy.

,,Because I thought you were drunk. I wanted that to happen for so long, Dom!" ~ he looks me deep in the eyes and rolls over, so he is laying on me now.

Our kisses intensify and I start to unbutton his shirt.

,,Not here!" ~ he holds up one hand to freeze my movement.

Then he lifts me up and takes me into his bedroom.

a/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Please rate it if you like it and leave a comment what you liked to most.
Little warning for the next chapter: It will include adult content. 💕