Chapter 2: The Reunion

Doms POV

I woke up after a little nap with my phone ringing on my chest.
Kat sent me a picture...only wearing black, matching underwear. What the hell?

I text her back: ,,Ummm...what?!"

After a few minutes she text's back: ,,OMG! I'm so, so sorry Dom! That wasn't meant for you! I must've gotten the wrong chat accidently! I'm so sorry!"

That explains it.

,,Yeah, whatever. Don't worry, I will delete it" is what I text back.

Right before I delete it I look at her for a second. She is very beautiful actually. When she is only wearing this you can actually see her curves and they are pretty hot to be honest. She looks way more grown up, than she was a year ago.
The guy she wanted to sent this to must be a lucky man.
Whatever! What am I thinking? This is not my business and I should not look at her half naked picture that long!

I press the delete button and get another text from her.

,,Thank you! I'm still so sorry!"

With that I lay my phone down and don't respond anymore.
I'm just lost in my thoughts about who she could sent this to in the first place?

And this weird feeling in my stomach from earlier is back again.

One week later

Kats POV

I'm getting ready for our reunion in a few hours. I'm currently doing my hair, when my doorbell is ringing. I open the door and in front of me there is Emeraude.

,,Surprise for you!!" ~ she is yelling and hugging me tight.

,,Hey Em! What are you doing here? I thought I would see you this evening." ~ is what I respond a little confused, but happy to see her.

,,I had to see what you are wearing for later" ~ she says with a big smile on her face.

,,Of course!" ~ I said with a laugh.

She always wants to see my dresses before anyone else and give advice. But I don't blame her, she is very good at it to be honest.

I go to my bedroom and change into my dress for tonight. It's a short black dress with a cut out piece in the middle of my chest. It feels very comfortable actually and that's what I wanted for tonight. I mean I'm just hanging out with friends and not going to a movie premiere. But I also want to look a bit less casual than normally.

,,Wow! You look amazing, Kat" ~ Is what Em is nearly yelling, when I come out of my room

,,Who do you want to get into bed tonight?" ~ she is laughing.

,,Thank you! But no one. I will keep it all to myself tonight" ~ is what I respond with a smile.

Later in the evening

Kats POV

Me and Em are arriving at the bar where we would meet the others. I'm very excited to see all of them again, but I'm also a bit nervous and I don't really know why. I know all these people and no one is new, but whatever.

We are entering the building and go into the garden on the other side.
I watch the bartender making some drinks at the bar. Big round tables are placed all over the place and I see a lot of familiar faces sitting at the table right in the middle.
Isaiah and Alberto are laughing very loud, Matt seems to be in a interesting conversation with Harry and Alisha and Tessa are both taking some sips from their drinks.
We walk towards them as someone is yelling: ,,There they are!".

It is Luke. He was the first one noticing, that we were there and now there are a lot of hugs, greetings and small talk.
After I said hello to Alberto, Matt and Luke there is Dom standing in front of me.
He looks awesome. Just wearing a white shirt and a black jeans, but it fits so perfectly well and you can also see his body under the shirt a bit, when you look closely.

Earth to Kat! What are you doing?! I was thinking to myself, when Dom is hugging me tight.

,,Great to see you again, Kat" ~ he whispers in my ear. He sounds very friendly and surprisingly normal. I thought, that it will be very awkward between us after I sent him a picture of me just wearing underwear. But it seems, that he forgot it already.
I smile and after a second he looks at my dress and says: ,,You look great, Kat" with a smile.

,,Thank you!" ~ I try to say with the most normal sounding voice I can think of.
But I feel how my cheeks heat up and I try to look away as soon as possible.

Doms POV

Kat and Emeraude just arrived and everybody gets up to greet them. After a few people talked to them and I also said hello to Em, I'm standing in front of Kat.
She looks amazing in that black dress and I can barely take my eyes of her. There is this picture in my head, that she could be wearing the underwear underneath it, that she accidently sent me a week ago. My mind goes crazy and I try to hug her as fast as I can so that she cannot see my face anymore.
I tell her, that it is nice to see her again and she gives me a big smile. A smile, that warms my heart and I feel very comfortable.

Okay, get your head clear! This is not helping!

I tell her, that she looks beautiful tonight and she says thanks, but looks away right after.

Maybe that was a bit too much? Maybe she noticed me starring at her dress.

This will be an awkward night, when I cannot keep it together.

a/n: I hope you like that chapter as well. Tell me what you think! I would really appreciate it 💕