part two • midnight dip

diana and jungkook strip down first, rushing into the crashing waves. mia and taehyung follow closely behind, leaving their shirts and pants along the shore. you are shocked at how easily they undressed in front of everyone.

jonneyun looks to you, taking his shirt off quickly, "come on!"

   you look over at bea, which was taking her shirt off in front of her date.

   "the night is young, y/n. let's go." your boyfriend rushes off towards the ocean, leaving you to contemplate actually going into the water.

   you shut your eyes tightly, slowly pulling your shirt up until it's over your head and then you toss it on the sand. you found that jimin was more interested in watching you undress than he was with his actual girlfriend. you slide your pants down to your ankles and kick them off. once you're only in your bra and underwear, you fold your arms across your chest in an attempt to cover up whatever dignity you had left.

   the guys were yelling out on the water and laughing as diana and mia take their bras off and toss them into the ocean. they're like a bunch of teenagers in adult bodies out there.

   you gasp, looking at the silhouette of naked women dancing around the men, including your boyfriend. bea rushes into the water to join in the fun, leaving her bra on the shore.

   "you gonna get in?" a deep voice lingers closely behind you and it makes your skin form goosebumps.

   "i- not tonight- but you go ahead- i-i don't want to ruin the fun!" you say, scrambling over your words.

   "such a shame..." jimin walks past you, looking you up and down before jogging off into the rushing water.

   you stare at your boyfriend now, which was more infatuated with bea and her breasts than he was of you. to him, you didn't exist in this moment...

   you gather your clothes and dress yourself once again. you take another look at your boyfriend out on the water, which was practically drooling over all the other females, and decide it's best to leave.

   step by step, you make it off of the difficult sand and find the blacktop road that leads to the city. your feet carry you  a long ways, with the help of your phone flashlight, until your phone dies abruptly. "what?" you gasp aloud, trying desperately to turn it back on.

   no use... it's completely dead.

   you keep walking in the same direction and soon enough, you see the lights and hear the traffic of the city. you smile.

   headlights pop up behind you and you watch as two cars pass and the third one stops beside you. "y/n why are you walking? why'd you leave?" jonneyun says with the window rolled down.

   you hardly pay any attention to him as your feet carry you slowly down the road. "y/n, please just, get in the car."

   you shake your head, "i don't want to get in with you."

   "i thought we were having a good time, what happened?" your boyfriend stops the car and gets out. he swoops you into a hug and holds you tightly, "tell me what's wrong."

   "you are what's wrong!" you push him away.

   "hey-hey-hey!" there's a voice in the car and you watch as jimin steps out. "i think she needs some space buddy. let me walk her home."

   jonneyun looks to jimin and then back at you.

   you scoff, "i can walk myself home."

   "not this late at night, the city is dangerous at night." jimin says.

   "nobody is walking anywhere! we are gonna get in the car and i will drop everybody off at their houses." jonneyun folds his arms across his chest.

   you huff, "i think we should break up."

________________________
a/n:  👁👄👁

welp i cut the chapter short bc y/n snatched jonneyun's weave clean off

um... i wonder what would've happened if jimin actually was able to have walked y/n home?

guess we will never know......

unedited