Chapter Three: Awww...my baby jealous

                       The lunch bell rang and I was walking towards my locker to grab a book to read. By then, every one basically disappeared and I was left alone.

                       At least I thought I was.

                     Turning around, I jumped when I saw Hunter give me a mischevious grin.

                     "Hi," I said with a little wave.

                     "Hello," Hunter said slowly.

                      I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

                      Hunter grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him before kissing me and I kissed back, dropping my book in the process. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer.

                     I eventually let go and bent down to go get my book.

                    "What are you doing after school?" Hunter asked me a couple minutes later as we started walking to the cafeteria.

                    "Um...I'm going out with a guy," I answered.

                    "Oh," Hunter said quietly.

                    "Oh? That's all. Oh?" I asked.

                    "I can't picture you with another guy besides me, Ana. Sorry," Hunter answered.

                    "You said we can see other people," I argued.

                    "Yeah. I meant physically see them with your eyes. Not date them," Hunter reasoned. [I knew Hunter long enough to know he was lying.]

                    "Mm-hmm," I replied, rolling my eyes.

                    "Look, Ana. Promise me you won't go serious on this guy, ok?" Hunter asked.

                    "Awww...my baby jealous," I said in a cutesy voice while pinching his cheeks.

                    "Don't avoid the subject," Hunter ordered.

                    "Don't give me ultimatums," I ordered, pushing open the cafeteria doors and walking ahead of Hunter.

                      I arrived at my table where my other friend, Sarah Nolan, was patiently waiting for me. Without her, I'd be clueless to everything girls. She taught me all girl essentials.

                     I sat down and banged my head onto the lunch table.

                   "What happened?" Sarah asked.

                   "Uh. I have something to tell you," I answered, beginning to tell her about what happened between me and Hunter last night when I saw Logan with a tray. Walking towards my table. Which wasn't great because Hunter would be here any minute.

                   "Hi," Logan said.

                   "Yello. Wanna sit?" I asked.

                   "Of course," Logan answered.

                     Logan sat down next to me and I scooched to make room. However, all good was not to pass.

                     Hunter was walking towards the table. When he saw me and Logan, he gave me an angry smile before taking a seat next to Sarah.

                     "Hello, Anastasia," Hunter replied.

                     "Hi, Hunter," I said.

                       Sarah gave me a look but I just shrugged.

                     "I remember you," Hunter said, looking at Logan, "You and Ana here became the best of friends at that party last night."

                     "Yeah," Logan said with an awkward laugh.

                     "Cool. A little birdie told me you two are going out after school," Hunter replied.

                    "Yeah...," Logan answered, looking even more nervous.

                     "Hunter," I warned.

                     "It's fine, Ana. Chill. Just trying to investigate," Hunter said with a sly smile.

                     "I'm so sorry," I replied, turning to Logan, "He hasn't watched his daily porn yet so he's a little bitchy."

                     "I don't watch porn. I do it. If you catch my drift, Anastasia," Hunter replied with a wink.

                       Sarah gave me another look and I avoided her gaze this time.

                       "You're an ass. And I'd like you to leave," I replied.

                       "Whatevs," Hunter replied.

                         He got up before giving Logan a wave and walking away.

                       "What was his problem?" Logan asked.

                       "I don't know," I shrugged.

                         I hated lying. Especially to Logan, who didn't even know me that well. What have I become?