🦋heather🦋

Jikook~
Mentions :
•plot twist
•bullying
•please read at your own risk•
__________________

"Look at how fat that mf looks like lol" Jungkook snorted while the others casually hyped him.

here it is, jimin pushed by Jungkook on the floor, his glasses broken and his head down.

"are you gonna cry? huh?" Jungkook mocked him, while the others were crowding them, laughing.

"get up you gay freak!" Jungkook shouted making Jimin flinch,

  Jungkook yanked Jimin from his hair making him stand up, where jimin was struggling. Here's the thing, Jimin never cried, yes he was weak, yes he was petite, but he never cried.

"please let me go.." Jimin pleaded grabbing jungkook's veiny arms.

"what? You want me to let you go?" Jungkook mocked, Jimin nodded his head slowly.

"okay.." Jungkook let his hair go, when Jimin was about to walk by fixing his glasses, Jungkook again yanked his hair and banged his head on the lockers , breaking Jimin's nose in the process, which started bleeding.

"I let you go" Jungkook hissed, spitting on Jimin's face in the process.

Jimin started crying.

He started wail out like a baby, his eyes leaving big fat tears, his nose bleeding while he tried to get up and fell in the process, everyone stood there and just watched him.

Jimin gained his all strength and sat besides the locker, placing his back on them, he was wearing a soft pink sweatshirt and light blue jeans.

He saw his collar area covered in blood.

He started to shake his legs voilently on the floor. Making his small fists and swaying them in the air and lightly hitting the floor.

You could see he was in pain.

He was crying, repeating the world 'mom'.

Soon a guy came towards the crowd and called the teacher, teacher took him to the nurse's chamber.

Jungkook just stood there. Shook. Everyone was shook. Jungkook felt guilty rise up in his chest but shrugged them off, while causully walking down the hallway.

_______

Next, day at the Assembly Auditorium.

"good morning, students" The principal announced in the mic.

Gaining everyone's attention.

"I need to discuss this serious issue,it's effecting out reputation." He said,

"Park Jimin, A First Year student was severely bullied by someone, yesterday morning in the 9C hallways" Everyone went silent.

Jungkook gulped because he knew once the Principal found out, he's gonna expell him, which is not good if his parents find out.