WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME TO HOGWARTS

Sage and Elizabeth were both on the couch in their living room. Having an Harry Potter movie marathon. "I miss the Trix." Sage muttered digging into her bowl of trix cereal. "Is that because your eating cereal?" Elizabeth asked with a giggle. "No I just miss them. Mirta mostly but the others expect Sky." Sage declared as once again a portal opened and they where pulled through. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!" Sage shouted as she and Elizabeth fell through the portal. Of course they where pulled to the Great Hall of Hogwarts just as McGonagall led the first years in. "SAGE I HATE YOU!" Elizabeth shouted as she threw air underneath her shouting some spell Flora taught her she was caught carefully in an overgrown flower.

Sage was not that lucky, "FUCK THIS AND LOOK OUT BELOW!" Sage screamed as she landed in Hooch's arms the flying instructor having leaped out of her seat to catch the fall girl mostly on instinct. "Do me a favor and drop me please." Sage inquired. Hooch just shrugged and dropped the girl to the ground. "Thank you." She said getting strange looks as she stood up and dusted herself off. Looking around she snickered. "We crashed Malfoy's first year!" She called to Elizabeth.

"At least Bones has a very eventful first night." Elizabeth shot back confusing everyone. "Weasley's brothers got nothing on him." That was Sage. "Don't think Greengrass' sister can outdo her." Elizabeth. "If I can interrupt assuming you're going to run down each of the first years, may I inquire whom you are?" Dumbledore asked. Sage could feel the pressure on her head. She let it happen.

I'm letting you in but do not overstay your welcome. I have a habit of throwing invaders out of my mind.

After a moment, Dumbledore spoke. "Well it seems we will have a new student a transfer from Red Fountain." With that he motioned for Sage to join the first years. "We will get you your supplies tomorrow, Ms. River." Dumbledore said. "More school?!" Sage asked in a dumbfounded look. First Forks high then Cloud Tower/Red Fountain/Alfea and now Hogwarts?! She stood back hearing the whispers. Which subsided
Bones went to Hufflepuff with Abbott.
Granger went to Gryffindor. No surprise... Malfoy to Slytherin with Greengrass. She tuned the rest out until it was her turn.

What an interesting mind.
Keep talking Hat.
So where to put you. Do you have a preference?
Lets run down shall we?
Fine by me I'm just a hat after all.
If we go with Ravenclaw I can protect Luna next year.
Admirable.
If I go to Hufflepuff I can befriend Cedric and hopefully teach those idiots what loyalty not only to their house but Hogwarts means.
You'll end up thumping them on the head worse then Rowena's Ravens.
Yes next point the Lion den I can keep an eye on the Golden Trio but not accomplish what I need.
The last place to put you would be Slytherin what's wrong with Salazar's Snakes though.
Those idiots would think me a Muggle born or something until I set them on their ass. Most likely with my holo weapon and a spell or two I picked up at Cloud Tower.
So. Which house?
Slytherin most definitely. I need to be able to sway the first years there the most.
Good choice and I no doubt you'd get access to the other common rooms but for now SLYTHERIN!

With that the girl took a seat at the Slytherin table. "What's a mudblood doing in Sl-" A seventh year was cut short by the icicle dangerously close to his jugular. "I was put here after a lengthy discussion with the damn hat I am allowed to be here and unless you want to be the first causality in this world and trust me I will not lose sleep over killing you I suggest you do us all a favor and shut the fuck up." Sage said taking a page out of Jane's book she looked uninterested. This caused the boy to pale and shut up. She then turned her attention to the first years. "So firsties I get what your parents tell you about blood status and all that right?" The universe jumper asked getting dumbfound nods. "Forget all that, in fact we will be doing a social experiment tomorrow so be up early." Sage said turning to the head table. Dumbledore eyes twinkled and Sage grinned. Elizabeth had took a seat at the Gryffindor table as Ganger grilled her. Sage snickered as she looked over at her sister. Don't get her wrong she loved her older sister but sometimes the 16 year old needed a break from the 24 year old.