Dumbledore centric

Albus Dumbledore prided himself on many things. But he was at a lost of what to do with his rather last moment student. The girl seemed to be making friends well enough, she had all the first years plus a few upper years, such as Cedric Diggory, Oliver Wood, Penelope Clearwater, The Weasley Twins and many others. Though for some reason the headmaster still couldn't figure out. Is how to keep the young fifth year from breaking Ronald Weasley's nose. And they were nearly two months into term! It was Halloween tomorrow. But many good came out of this the headmaster thought. The first years seemed to be getting along nicely. Expect young Mr. Weasley.

Dumbledore strolled through the halls and heard the telltale signs of students auguring walking to the source of it expecting to see students about to come to blows. He was rather surprised to see all the female first years. "What is going on?" Dumbledore asked dumbfounded. "We are in a bit of a disagreement sir." Hermione supplied. "What seems to be the problem then? Perhaps I can help?" Was the offer. "We are wondering if Professor River and Sage are related in anyway to the four founders." Tracy spoke. "What makes you ask that?" Albus inquired. "Well you see, both are very kind like Helga Hufflepuff. But Sage was sorted into Salazar Slytherin's house, but we all saw her recklessly fight Flint again. Plus Professor River is really smart." Hannah spoke. "You all seem to bring good points. But I can assure you, Professor River and her sister are not in anyway related to the founders." Dumbledore said. "Dang it now we owe Blaise three sickles!" Hannah muttered. "And you owe me and Draco a galleon." Hermione reminded.

Dumbledore sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Something wrong, Dumbledore?" Dippet's portrait asked. "I'm perplexed. Not even a year here and young Sage River has done more for Hogwarts then any of us have." Dumbledore spoke. "Don't think of it too much, this is a good thing." Dippet said with a slight smile. "You're right. But this isn't the first time she did something like this. Or started a fight." Dumbledore said thinking of the countless fights, she'd start weather it was a higher year. Or even nearly with Mr. Weasley himself.