Bonding With The Head Of Houses, Elizabeth style

Elizabeth River. The smarter River. The better River. The kinder River. The River who was currently sitting across from Professors Snape, Flitwick, Sprout and McGonagall. "Is this about Sage. I promise you even I don't know how she does her weird moving when people are obviously looking at her thing." Elizabeth spoke wringing her hands slightly. "We are here to talk about your sister, dear. Though I'm sure Severus is rather jealous of that particular trick." Sprout replied kindly. Just like the house she watched over. Well until fourth year... And second year... And well Sage said she was working on making them very tight knit that they wouldn't turn their nose up at Harry. It probably helped that due to Harry not being friends with Ron only that it worked. Though the golden trio wasn't complete yet. Sage said she was working on that too.

"We were wondering the extent of yours and your sister's powers." McGonagall asked. "It seems everyone asks that. We pick up new things in each world. I currently have a fairy form along with healing, wind, ice and water. Sage got fire, earth, ice, lighting and no fairy form mostly cause she chose the darker aspect of things." Elizabeth explained. "Interesting. But moving on from that we want to get to know you." Flitwick spoke. The necklace around Elizabeth's neck turned a rather stunning red. "Wow that is an amazing charm. But what does it do?" Flitwick asked. "Oh it's a gift from the first world Sage and myself fell in. Red means a member of the Volutri is thinking about me. Most likely, Jane or Marcus." Elizabeth explained. "Interesting. Now tell us a little about yourself, Elizabeth." Snape said changing the subject rather quickly.

"Well as you know I tend to keep Sage in line, she has a habit of finding trouble more so then anyone you could probably name. She also has a stubborn streak a mile wide when it comes to dealing with bullies her way." Elizabeth said. "I must say she is doing wonders for the house unity." Sprout pointed out. "Yes, I went a little unfair on the Gryffindors today. Most notably Longbottom, Granger and Potter. And my Slytherins spoke up saying I was being unfair. I ended class early to fum but they are right." Snape said begrudging.  "Sage did say if we ended up here no matter the year she was going to slap some students upside the head. But she is preparing for when Voldemort does come back." Elizabeth pointed out. "I believe in this moment Sage would say something along the lines of 'Hogwarts can't fall Elizabeth. Not if the houses are truly united colors of the ties bedamned." Elizabeth said mocking her sister. But a smile creeped onto her face as they develed into different topics. Elizabeth forgetting tomorrow would mark the moment that the golden trio became just that. But would turn out the entire first year group minus one would go save their own.