☣Chapter One☣

October 31, 1981

Godric's Hollow

It was a chilly October night as a dark cloaked figure walked down the dimly lit street. His pace was rushed as he hurried down the street.

Unknown to them, the Potter family was happily enjoying the night in there home.

As the figure approached the house, the wards signaled altering the family

"Lily take harry and max and go!!" A man with black un kept hair had yelled to his wife. She hesitated before grabbing her children and running. The man turned back to the door and he was kicked back as the door flew off it's hinges and hit him. He was thrown back to the wall and he looked over to see his wand snapped and he looked back at the figure that stood in the door. "What do you want albus? You all ready caused enough damage. Leave my family alone." The dark figure only chuckled at the man's words before raising his wand at him and muttering "obliviate". The man's body went limp and albus, as the man had called him, stepped over his legs and headed up the stairs towards the nursery.

Lily had blocked the door off with the dresser and other objects and she was now huddled next to a crib with her young children inside.

The door to the room soon busted open and the mother yelped and blocked her children from getting hurt. The mother looked back at albus in fear. "Leave my children alone!!" She yelled at the man and she stood up blocking the children "Lilly dear, you know that this would happen. I was devastated when you and James joined the dark. If these children grow up here, they will be my down fall and I just can not let that happen. " The man stepped forth and he raised his wand to her. Lilly quickly turned her back to him and looked at her children "Harry, Max, please be strong for mommy and daddy. " She smiled before she was hit with the same spell as her husband.

Max, a baby with shinning brown eyes with flecks of green and a head of orange hair, had started to cry and reached for his mother. On the other hand, Harry, a child with black hair with flecks of brown and vivid grey eyes with flecks of black, had not cried but glared at the man with pure hatred for hurting the woman in front of him.

Albus had not noticed the glare and he scanned the children to find the power in them. When he found that Harry was just above a squib he deemed Max the 'boy who lived' and he carved a scar on to the child's cheek. As he was leaving he imbedded fake memories into Lilly and James. He had not bothered to do the children as he guessed they will forget. Maybe Max will but little Harry will never.

{492 words}