☣Chapter Four☣

Grinngots bank

Remus Lupin-Black POV

2 hours ago

Me and my husband Sirius had just got back from a 'order meeting'. They wanted to talk about Max and what to do about next year. No one has mentioned the disappearance of Harry nor did they even search for him. Me and Sirius were heart broken the day harry had left.

When we entered the kitchen we seen a Gringotts owl sitting on the table. Sirius went over and got the letter from the owl be for it flew off out the window. Sirius opened the leader and I seen a few different emotions cross his face. "Sirius what is it?"
"Remus we need to head to Gringotts now. "
Sirius tossed the letter down and ran to change out of the horrid cloths the order makes us wear. I was very confused so I picked up the letter and read it. I drop the paper and follow quickly after my husband.

Third POV

Soon the two men had arrived at Gringotts and entered the building.
Remus had went to a goblin and asked to see Griphook.

The same goblin who had brought Killua (Harry) in had motioned the men to follow him. He lead them to Griphooks office and left.

Sirius opened the door and he sat down in front of Griphook and Remus sat next to him.

"Thank you for coming today. Can you please prick your finger and place 5 drops for me" He slid two sheets of paper forward and placed the knife down.

Sirius had cut his finger and placed the blood and so did Remus. As the read the paper they were shocked. They had multiple blocks and spells on them. They also seen that they had there memory messed with to forget there children.

Griphook took the men to get the spells and blocks off. He left them in a room to recover and went back to his office. As he entered his office he seen Killua waiting in a chair by his desk.

"Well it seems you have recovered fast Mr. Lupin-Black. " Griphook smiled as he sat behind his desk.

"Please just call me Killua. You helped me a lot. "

"Well Killua, you parents are here. I just had all blocks and spells removed from them and they are recovering in the room over. As for you vaults I took it apon my self to check them. It seems you have money leaving the vaults. I should think you wish to take it back?" Griphook said handing a piece of paper to Killua. "Yes I would like for it all back, thank you Griphook. "

"It is my pleasure Killua."

Remus POV

After me and Sirius got the spells and blocks off Griphook left us to recover.

"Moony do you think that Killua is here? "

"I don't know but we have are memory's back. We can get them back" I smiled at my husband.

"Well let's go talk with Griphook"

We both got up and went out the room. As he entered Griphooks office we seen a young child sitting in front of Griphook. The child stood up and looked over at us. I was shocked. He looked like the perfect mix of me and Sirius.

"Gentleman let's sit down and I will explain what has happened" Griphook motioned for us to sit.

-

After Griphook explained everything I was on the verge of tears. Killua was right under are noises. We were so drugged with spells he still looked like James even when he broke the glamorous. I looked over to Sirius and his head was in his hands. I rubbed his back a bit.

"Well we have two more things I wish to talk about. The first thing is there is a marriage contact with Killua. "

After that was said Sirius head shot up. "Who exactly is he supposed to marry?"
I looked over and seen my son fuming with rage. I guess he did not like the idea of being set to someone.

"Well it's was decided between Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley that Killua is supposed to marry Miss Ginnevra Weasley."
I could feel Sirius vibrating with anger.

"My son will not be marrying a Weasley let alone that little git of a child! " Sirius yelled as he stood up. "The contract will be removed at once. Lilly and James Potter have no rights over my son because of what they did. " I said standing up as well holding Sirius shoulder.

"I agree with them. Ginny is nothing but spoiled rotten and a git. " I looked over to see Killua with frost blue eyes. I shivered and tapped Sirius shoulder to look. He looked over at his son and he backed up a bit. Soon the blue was replaced with grey and Killua stood up.

"Do calm down. There is still one more thing I need to tell you. "

We all sat back down and looked to Griphook.

"I was recently looking over the potters history and I have learned that Lilly and James have never had children but adopted children. Since KIllua is blood related to Max then Max is Sonne Lupin-Black. "

Sirius looked at me then to Killua.

"Should I inform the Potters or do you wish to wait to get Sonne back. I suggest waiting since the potters are under the influence of Dumbledore and it would not be a wise decision to start a fight."

"Yes I suppose we shall wait, but we will be getting him back," Siruis stated looking at Griphook.

"Understood Mr.Lupin-Black. Now then i believe you all would like to head home. I shall keep you updated on any news that comes in regarding Soone."

"thank you Griphook." We all said are goodbyes and left the bank. We stood on the front steps.

"Well I will go and pack my things and I will meat you back here." Killua stated and walked off to gather his things.

After Killua returned we went back to black manor. Sirius decided that since it was a long day we can save the tour and talking for tomorrow. I showed Killua his room and soon we all went to bed.

(1022 words)