☣Chapter Seven☣

Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, America
September 4, 1991

Third pov

Killua and Draco have arrived at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

They had settled in to the American Malfoy manor about 2 days ago with Sirius. Remus came with them but had to leave before the Hogwarts feast started.

Draco and killua got separate room next to each other while Sirius was down the hallway.

Draco was given a familiar from his parents as a going away gift. He was given a baby fairy dragon named Darche (dragon in German). Darche reached to dracos shoulders.

Killua was given a timber wolf named Purpur (crimson in German)

Killua was given a timber wolf named Purpur (crimson in German). Purpur reached to about his chest. His cat Onix got along well with him.

The school they are going to does not require a uniform

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
(I'm gona do a quick description of each of there years since there quite boring)

In there first year the two boys kinda kept to them selves. Both boys ended up in the Horned Serpent Hoouse. The other first years were scared of them as they never took off there pure blood mask. Killua and Draco tended to hang out side or in the library most the time. They had made a friend ship with the potions master at there school and he had been helping them a lot. Tho Uncle Sev may not like that. Oh well. Soon ending the end of there first year killua and Draco had made friends with Corporal Blood. He was a pure blood and he had ran into the two friends running from some half blood higher up's. Draco had fought the half bloods while killua had helped corporal. Soon the three became the ghost trio. They were called this because they would always vanish when people were looking for them. Soon the end of the year came and Corporal was allowed to stay with the two at Malfoy manor.

There summer consisted of them playing games mostly and traveling the area.

When there second year came the boys weren't as cold as they were in first year. They made a couple of more friends but none were close enough to join the ghost group. Sirius had said it was like there own inner circle. The boys had started to play pranks with the help of moony giving them tips. When Yule came around Tom (Voldemort) had told killua about mates and other things. During the second half of the year Remus was able to visit due to him getting a break for the full moon. Remus and Sirius had also started to teach the boys about animagus.