☣Chapter Nine☣

(Ok up above is killua's dragon form. The pic didn't load in the last chapter so I put it here)

Killua's pov

Today was the first task and I was eating breakfast with my brother and friends.

Mione, the twins, Neville, and Ron have become closer friends with me and the other ghost members. The twins are extremely fun to play pranks with, I love hanging with Neville and him teaching me about plants, hanging with Mione Is nice to. She tends to forget I'm here sometimes tho. Ron is not bad at all. He had some anger problems but that's not bad.

All the champions were called out while everyone else headed out to sit in the stands.

I was told by headmaster Fontaine that we will be dealing with dragons. I just decided to use my animagus form since I was a dragon.

I helped Max learn more parsaltongue so he could speak to his and I told Fleur and Cedric to be very cautious and kind to the dragon. Tho I don't think Cedric liked me very much.

I was quite happy one of my mates traitors are not here. He was the headmaster to Durmstrang I think. Quite annoying if I do say. I visited his school once. Everything was werid. They didn't have a house system like my school or Hogwarts.

One guy at that school even managed to piss my Tom off. He started to flirt with me and corner me while I was touring the school. I believe his name was cum no wait it was Krum. My bad.

Well anyway on to the boring but fun part. Me and the other champions were talking as we waited to pick are dragon.

In the stands, it was a mix of everyone.
Mine and Sonnes father's, dracos family, the potters, and Tom were here today. Tom wore a glamour but it was made by a potion by uncle sev. He had shoulder length red hair and he had frost blue eyes.

Flure was called first to get her dragon. She was given a Chinese Fireball with the number 1 on it.

I went next and got a Hungarian Horntail with a 2 on it.

Cedric gets a Swedish Short-Snout with a number 3 on it.

Sonne was last so he got a Common Welsh Green with the number 4. He looked quite relived at that. I'm not gona be surprised if the potters threw a fit because he got a easy dragon.

Flure went first and I talked to my brother while we waited. When the turn was over flure returned with the egg and a scratch on her arm. She said as she was getting the egg the dragon got her in the arm with its tail. She was patched up and I was next.

I stepped threw the tent and the whole crowed cheered. I heard girls screaming and parents yelling for a marriage contract. I just sighed and changed in to serpent and talked with the dragon in front of me.

I claimed the egg and entered the tent. I waited for the med witch to finish checking me.

Cedric went after me and he did not listen to what i said and ended up getting the egg but he was injured pretty bad.

I seen my brother nervous so i went over to him.

"Hey it will be fine I promise. Just remember what I told you got it? "

He nodded his head and smiled. He walked out the tent.

"Hey don't forget theirs a bunch of boys watching." he flipped me off and excited the tent.

I heard the crowed cheer and some boo. I decided to watched him so I stood at the flap of the tent and watched. I seen him approach the dragon and bow a bit. The dragon tipped it head down in return and Sonne spoke to it and he got the egg.

I looked into the crowed and seen the stupid shocked faces of James and Lilly Potter. James looked disgusted and angry while Lilly looked...... Proud and happy. Maybe she changed. I'll talk to her later.

After the first challenge I came in first with Sonne in second, Cedric in third and sadly flure last.

We headed back to the dorm and when we entered everyone cheered and clapped. The twins, ron, and draco all tackled Sonne and he fell on his back. I started to laugh and all the girls started to stare at me and some fainted.

After all that we all headed to bed but I stayed up a bit later to look at my egg.

{778 words}