Chapter - F

Shehnaaz Kapoor

It's been a week and 2 days since we left his Mention. I am still thinking of him, the whole week I continuously thinking about him but why...

I continue my work. Right now I am just finished washing clothes. And I went to the living room When I heard Ryaan whimper.

What happens to Rama Auntie why he's crying ?...
I try to ask Rama Auntie to throw my hand gesture. when I heard him. Then I went to his room and start consoling him.

Shanu.....ahhh..ahh. Where were you...
Ryan asks me while continuing his whimper.

He asking for your Sana. You know Nah he wants you while his nape time... Rama Auntie told me I nod and take Ryan with me to his room.

Ryan baby why crying huh.. you are a big boy remember........... I thought but smiles seeing him. And continue consoling him again.

Ryan is a little angel I love him a lot. He loves me as much as I do. Yes, he's my step-mother's and dad's son but I am not a person who hates a kid, who doesn't even know his mom and dad's behavior. But he's a smart kid he knows, I acquaint him not to talk to me or about me in front of Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor.

He's only four. So I have to inform him few things before my wedding. Because after Marriage I don't know I can meet him or not.

That's why I daily prepare him for my departure.

Sanu..sob... I am sorry but..sob.. now you don't come for my nape time...sob... Ryan told me while continuously crying and
hiccuping.

No baby stop crying please, you know Nah I can't see you cry please Ryan. Stop. Baby...
I thought and starts calming him.

Ryan calls me Shanu because he can't take my full name and call them with love.

When he stops crying so I make him understand.

The next day as usual as every day I woke up early, do fresh n up do working in the kitchen with Rama Auntie.

Ryan is sleeping right now.

Rama Auntie told me that Mrs. Kapoor asks for me so I nod to her and went for the dining room.

Right now I'm standing in front of Mrs. Kapoor. She takes a glance at me and continues her breakfast. After few minutes when she and dad finished their breakfast. Dad starts talking.

Today Mrs. Raichand I'd come for taking you shopping so be ready till 12... I nod and about to go when I heard Mrs. Kapoor

Don't act smart and remember this deal is very important for our company. If she gets an idea that you are happy or NOT so it's not going well for you...Do you get that?
I nod and left

Thank you for Reminding Mrs. Kapoor... I thought.

It's noon I already got ready by time, then I hear a doorbell. I quickly went and open the door. And meet Niya when I try to find Rita aunty so Niya told me that she will meet us in the boutique. And she's here for picking me up.

I went to Rama Auntie and inform her that I am going and I left with Niya.

In the car, Niya talks to me nonstop until we reached. After entering the boutique. I met Rita aunty and Kushal. I toch auntie's feet. She blessed me and told me, Daughters didn't touch feet darling... then she hugged me. I smiled and nodded to her. Kushal wave to me and I are done the same.

When we start selecting the dresses. Niya asked me to help her so I do as she asked I do the same with Kushal and Rita aunty.

When I was helping Kushal my eyes went to yellow kurta it was simple but beautiful. I think it fits him...my thought broke when Rita aunty ask me that I like this one so I nodded and told me it's his size kurta so she told one of the workers to pack that too when I heard that a smile comes on my face.

But why I am getting happy, that aunty selected my choice of kurta for him, I don't even know that he will like it or not... I thought

After shopping, we all went for lunch at the Niya's choice.

Right now I am at his home. Rita Auntie ask me for having tea or coffee with them. I agreed because I can't afford to say no.

THIS DEAL IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THEM...
My thought break by aunty

Kushal And Niya stop fighting, Niya goes call your brother...Rita Auntie said to Niya

What...Is the home? ... I thought.

Kushal starts his silly talk to me. That makes me and Auntie laugh.

When I heard him.

Yes mom you call me.. he calls Auntie then our eyes met. And I froze. My thought broke by Auntie.

She told him to sit with us. And she also told him that I chose clothes for them. I try to not looking at him I know he doesn't like my selected kurta for him.

Aunty told us that she going to make something to eat. So I stand and to go with her but she said no but I insist on her.

Entering the kitchen she told me to make only chai. I nod and start making chai and she starts preparing something to eat.
Before making anything I took Vail on my head as I saw my mom when I was a kid.

After preparing tea I make a plate to serve.
Auntie took refreshments with her I took tea with me.

Entering the living room I see he is looking at me. It makes me blush I bend my head and make my place near Niya.

Rita aunty scolds Niya and Kushal are fighting for food I start giggling. Because of their lovely sibling's bunters.

Bhabhi please help me......I heard Kushal request me and I smiled at him. Then my eyes met his. And I bend my head quickly because I know my cheeks become beetroot red because of blush.

But why I am blushing...God, please help me.

My thought broke when I heard him for asking his coffee.

Is he doesn't like tea?

But I didn't make it. Then aunty said to have tea because I make it for the first time. He didn't say anything and took a cup of tea and left. Without uttering a word.

After some time, I didn't saw him.
Auntie y asks Kushal to drop me home. I nodded to her and bid bye to Auntie y and Niya.

It's midnight and I thought of him. I am thinking about him from when he left. Without a bye.

Forget it Shehnaaz .. mom I am missing you so much... I love you, Mumma...

********************
.
.
.

Thank you so much and giving me those sweet comments. I love you all and you all are very precious to me.
.
.

Thank you for Reading.
.
Please do follow your writer for more stories.
.
Please do Vote and Comment which makes me smile all the time.
.
Share.
.
Love.
.
Koko Rao