Chapter - U

Mrs. Raichand & Mr. Raichand

After the date night, many things changed between us. we casually hug each other he hugs a lot these days. Like last night I was clearing staff is closest and he suddenly hugs me from behind nuzzling my neck, which gave me shivers.

He starts doing kissing and hugging normally. Sometimes I feel he's obsessed with my neck or maybe, whenever he kisses me he always left those Hickey's. Everyday! Thanks to those who invent the makeup, really it helps a lot go hide those hickeys.

He sends those messages saying it missing you and more.

Days went well. I felt that strange feeling for him. I think I am falling for him, ... No I think, I already did.

"I love him," ... I thought and smile.

I think again and again remembering our first hug, kiss like how he bites my neck. Sometimes like, he became a 4-year-old and want his candy.

Maa is so happy with the changes in Sidharth and our relationship.

But still, I am confused thinking that he also love me or maybe like me. My concern is that if he just wants me as his wife for his physical need and his family. That thought made me numb. Or, maybe he likes me?

Niya and Kushal complete their graduation. They both pursuing business. Begin twin siblings they both support each other in every matter either is personal or professional. They both take Sidharth as a father figure. They respect and obey him because they were very Little when they lost their father.

Tomorrow morning they both are leaving for their last college trip. There college taking them to Himachal Pradesh.

And as per their demand, I am making their favorite Chicken curry with jeera rice. And for maa I make simple sabzi because she's vegetarian.

Dinner is all prepared. Kaka and other maids help me to put the dishes on the dining table. I went to maa's room to informing her that dinner is all prepared.

Everyone is ready to eat but we all are waiting for him as per his last message he's coming in 15 minutes.

He sends this message 30 minutes before. Niya called him few times and told him to come fast.

After 20 min he came to apologize to everyone. And gave gifts to both them they got happy and hug him when he said .....

"Thanks, ... But that hug shehnaaz deserves it more, that's her idea for a graduation gift,"... He said and I shake my head.

"Thank-you bhabhi you are the best," ... Niya said while hugging me tightly.

"Hey, now it's my turn," ... Kushal aside Niya and hug me too and said,

"Thanks, bhabhi, you're the best thing that happened in our life...And kiss my cheek. That made me cry. I start sobbing slowly When Siddhartha came and hug me saying thank-you shehnaaz. Kushal and Niya hug us too. When we heard maa...

"Kids, that's not fair. You all forgot me in hugs," ... We smiled and hug maa too.

Dinner went well and all appreciate my cooked food. After dinner, he left to his study with his cup of milk. For the last few weeks, I started to give him milk every night. At least he's not drinking caffeine at night that also not good for his health. When I first gave him, he didn't drink and make faces like 5-6 years old. For this, I didn't text him for two days and didn't sleep with him too.

.
.

The last few days were excellent with her. Especially our date. I still remember that kiss that was our first.

After that day our life changes a lot. We both talked to each other on the text. I tell her about myself and she always listens to me seriously.

Even she makes me drink milk like what is she thinking that I am a kid or what. Because of that milk, she didn't text me not Evan slept in the room. Those two days she slept with maa. God, I hate those days. She knows if she sleeps in a secret room I take her to our bed but she slept in maa's room.

I love that when she takes care of my family like hers and she's also not like those girls, who just show fake concern for money. Like my ex-girlfriend. Whom I hate to my core, she just wants money. She hates my family I didn't believe anyone until I did saw harming my mother. Luckily I was there so I have all the proof to send her to jail to try to kill my mother. I always make sure that she never came out of jail.

And Shehnaaz is a selfless girl she never asked me anything in these months of our marriage.

Today she sends me a text to buy gifts for Niya and Kushal. She tells me that she wants to give them their graduation gift and something like they also take or enjoy on their trip from us.

I loved it when she mentions "us" that's the yes from that she also loves me, Or maybe.

"Does she love me as I do," ... I thought,

Yes, I do love her and want to make her mine but I am giving her all the time that she wants.

She texted me and Niya also call me many times but I got late because of finding gifts for them.

When I reach home everyone seeing me like they saw I ghost.

First I apologize to them and gave them their gifts they hug me tightly. I smiled and tell them that was her idea they became happier after hearing that and hug her.

I saw happy tears in her eyes. She is happy with all this. Dinner went well as all talk so much and shehnaaz enjoyed our conversation. I also told them to take care of themselves on their trip and be ready for their internships. But for a surprise they told me they want at least one month before the internship after this college trip they are planning for a trip to Canada to meet our Auntie and cousins. My dad's sister is living in Canada. She had twins Alex and Aerial.
My Auntie is married to a Canadian.

They also told me that mom and Shehnaaz also said yes to their trip after listing that I glare in disbelief and shake my head. So after this 3 days trip and they are leaving for Canada, for a Month.

I make my way to study when she gave me a glass of milk and I make face. I saw maa is smiling like she's trying to tease me. And I left.

After work and that horrible milk time went well. I entered our room and saw her, she's reading something. She saw me and smiled.

I lay next to her she also closed her book and lay next to me putting her head on my shoulder and hugs. I hug her too.

Now it's our habit she waits for me to come and we sleep together like that. I also tell her about my day and every night she caresses my head with her small Fingers. Usually, I don't like it when anybody touches my hair besides maa but when she touches my hair I feel relaxed. I peck her forehead and lips said,

"Good Night...Naaz," ...

From the last few days, I gave her the nickname NAAZ...... which I love. I know she also likes it because whenever I call her by this name she blushed so hard.

The next day we wake up early to say bye and best of luck to them. She hugs them and gave them something in the box maybe it's something to eat.

********************
.
.
.

Thank you so much and giving me those sweet comments. I love you all and you all are very precious to me.
.
.

Thank you for Reading.
.
Please do follow your writer for more stories.
.
Please do Vote and Comment which makes me smile all the time.
.
Share.
.
Love.
.
Koko Rao