Chapter - H

Author's POV

Haldi ceremony and Mehandi Function goes well now all were preparing for Tonight's Sangeet.

Shehnaaz is getting ready with help of makeup artists and designers. Whom appointment by Rita Raichand.

Shehnaaz feeling low because her mind is constantly thinking about him. Why he and her parents doing this to her they are making contracts they are making money but why she has to compromise.

She thinks about Rita Auntie, Niya, and Kushal they are the nice people which she ever met. They are selfless. They think about her, they care for her, that's the only reason she'll be happy and doing this marriage.

After getting ready Niya took Shehnaaz to the Venue. When they reach there Niya tells the photographer to take her pics and he teaches her how to stand or pose...

On the other side Sidharth also thinking about her. Is she happy with the marriage? But he constantly thinking about why he's interested in that. He brushed his thoughts getting ready for tonight.

Finally tomorrow after the wedding I am free with these functions... oh how much time I have to waste......he thought.

He heard a knock and Kushal approach him. They both went for the venue when he entered he saw her standing.....

 They both went for the venue when he entered he saw her standing

( P. C. to Pinterest )

When he saw her standing in front of him, he gets mesmerized by her beauty.
Kushal teases him, but he ignored him and start walking towards his mom. But in between Niya stops him ask him to pose with her for couples picture I glare at her because I am not interested when he heard his mom.

Yes, Sidharth go....she said

But mom you know Nah I don't like all this... Sidharth said to his mom but she warns him and makes him stand near her.

They pose few couple proses. then he left.

 then he left

( P. C. To Pinterest )

She was shivering when she heard Niya and Rita Auntie. Did she have to pose with? Please say no... She praying to god that he denied but Rita's Auntie insists on him.