THE EXCORS 003--A series of stoic Izuku by yours truly

»»————- ☩ ————-««  *Yes I changed their ages don't @ me*

Izuku's eyes widened as he took in all the sights gently laid out before him. Rich colors both warm and cool, saturated and diluted, had begun flooding his senses into overload as his breathing came to a faltering interval.     

While he had seen the smallest fraction of what the outside world had to offer as he and Katsuki made their trek through the woods, he had been too wrapped up in the adrenaline influx pulsing through him. He had also been too indulged in the nagging emotions and thoughts of the horrid events he had witnessed hours prior to meeting the blond.

Yet now being here, with his perceptions being covered in a thick canopy of sounds, sights, smells, and tastes all he good do was laugh. How could his parents have kept him away from such a beautiful place? How could they have never explained to him everything they had encountered on one of their research visits? It was truly and utterly breathtaking to witness.

"You act like you've never been outside before," Katsuki commented idly as he led the younger through the tribe's village.

"I haven't," Izuku whispered as his nostrils flared, taking in the saccharine scent of something being boiled over a fire. "I was never allowed." while the words were supposed to be layered in pullulating animosity as they usually were, Izuku's voice had come off as distant and hushed.

Still too enthralled with the beauties around him.

The village was rather large. However, the same large and close together trees that they had walked through to enter shrouded every outer corner of it—only leaving the middle open and clear. People of all sorts of ages, heights, and shapes walked past them; most of them nodding their heads respectfully when they noticed Katsuki walking past, offering Izuku questioning gazes or lingering smiles.

Small huts constructed of wood aligned the edges of the village's perimeter, some of which were even built on top of the trees. A treehouse. Izuku had remembered the word from one of his classes on the Colony. There was a small accumulation of stones in the dead center of the village, the heart of their tribe no doubt, a roaring fire blazing in the middle of the rock in spite of the sun being out.

People hauled carts everywhere Izuku looked, all of which carried a numerous amount of items they tried to either sell or trade to others. More scents, sights, and tastes—which lingered in the unspoiled air—blinded the freckled male to any cogent notion or action. It was truly a heaven on Earth.

Katsuki stared at the boy intently as they walked, guards holding spears, makeshift knives, and bows and arrows all giving him the same respectful nod. However, he barely paid any mind to them—the same billow of questions from before had come back in a large influx. Crowding his mind. Resisting the urge to ask any of them, for there would be time set aside for that later, he led Izuku to the largest building which rested on the far north side of the building.

The village hall.

It had clearly been built well before the outbreak centuries prior to; for the cracked stone and open carvings—which had possibly once been windows—told Izuku so. Vines and moss cradled the sides of the building, curling and swirling around the stone like fuzzy snakes. Wildflowers blooming and uncurling from the cracks in the stone steps.

"Ductor Bakugou," a guard greeted him as they approached the steps. "Who is this outsider you've brought into our home?" he asked skeptically, gripping onto his spear tighter than necessary.

Izuku quirked an eyebrow at the red-eyed male at the word Ductor, his lips twitching into a surprised smirk. 

"Someone who can help. Now, move," Katsuki ordered, his raspy voice dropping a few octaves with annoyance.