THE EXCORS 007--A series of gay and unrevealed plot twists . . . kArEn

»»————- ☩ ————-««

"Izuku, when planning something make sure your plans are always unforeseeable to your opponents. Like this quote from an old-age Earth Relic, "'Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.'" 

He never understood what his father's words truly meant back then, for he always brushed off those silly and imprudent remarks as the talk of an aging man. Now, he truly understood the depth behind them for Izuku Midoriya had been hiding something—something he had not even considered until he had begun his journey back home.

Izuku was hiding something that could never be known by another living soul . . . or it just might literally kill him.

The ground shifted and grunted beneath the wavering grip of his footsteps as he walked alongside Katsuki and Shoto; the volunteers; the guards; and three women who were being transported in a small cart; were all following close behind them. Naturally, Izuku had been positioned in the head of the group for he was the only one who knew the location of the bunker—a few guards took to the trees to scout ahead for any sign of potential danger. 

Shoto and Katsuki barely uttered a word to him since their departure, which in hindsight was a good thing for the younger. For he was now left to thoroughly consider the weight of his problems which had just recently made themselves discoverable: what the hell was he going to do when they arrived?

It would be a careless thing to even think that the people he had come to surround himself with were anything but smart, especially Shoto and Katsuki. If the other's didn't figure him out then it would most certainly be those two. Of course, when thinking back on the lie he told it was not that big of a deal, in a sense, an honest mistake made by a boy who had witnessed mass genocide merely a day ago. Right? 

Then again he still knew nothing of who these people truly were or how they handled these particular situations. The wise yet spontaneous course of action would be to observe them all closely while they were there all as he tried his best to keep his slip-up buried deep. Keep your friends close but enemies closer. And right now the young male was having a difficult time finding the exact discrepancy between the two.

"How much longer?" Kaminari whined kicking a stick to the side as he rolled out his arm. "These girls are heavy as hell,"

"Shove it up your ass, Kami," Shinsou scoffed, his eyes continuously flickering behind him to gaze at the pink-haired woman. "It's not their fault you're weak as hell."

"Is that your way of flirting with me? Cause if so I'm intrigued," he shot back with a wink, earning a few chuckled and whistles from the volunteers and guards around him.

Shoto spun on his heel, an amused yet annoyed expression had arranged his features. "Kaminari, spell 'intrigued'." he snickered, watching as the yellow-haired male opened and closed his mouth a few times before giving up.

Izuku's eyes widened and snapped up when the faint rustle of leaves touched his ears, only to sigh with relief when the guards from earlier had dropped down. The younger jolted once more as Katsuki's warm hand radiated against his shoulder blade—pulling him down from his anxious and fear-induced high.

"You okay there? Seem a little tense," the elder observed in a hushed murmur. "Is it because we're going back . . . to your home, I mean."

While Katsuki did not know the entire ordeal the freckled male had to endure the previous morning, he understood what it was like to witness your loved ones dying before you. He understood what it felt like to be completely powerless to stop it . . . he knew that more than anyone there.