Prologue

Hinata POV
Hi! I'm Hinata Shouyou.
You might know me as the middle blocker from Karasuno but there's a secret that no one knows about me.

I'm a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I'm currently in my 3rd year.
I'm also a Slytherin, I know shocking. Me the known sunshine of Karasuno is a Slytherin.

But I also have another side of me, my serious side or as I call it my true Slytherin side. Let me tell you a secret I'm actually really smart even almost the same level as Hermione Granger a Gryffindor, I made some fake test papers and give them a bad grade.

I have a barn owl named Alexus but I call him Lexus for short, he looks TERRIFYING in the dark so I take that to my advantage.

And also a white cat, since Lexus will be in the Owelry I figured why not have another pet for company and comfort so I saw this cat in one of the stores in Diagon Alley meowing at me through the window and when I took a closer look she have one b...

And also a white cat, since Lexus will be in the Owelry I figured why not have another pet for company and comfort so I saw this cat in one of the stores in Diagon Alley meowing at me through the window and when I took a closer look she have one blue eye and one gold/yellow eye, I named her Lexy.

I also spend a lot of time at the library at Hogwarts, and also a hangout spot only Me and Pansy knows.
I'm friends with Draco, Blaise, and Pansy why? Well because they're not really mean but they have their own problems that made them act mean.

Draco is because of his father so one night I talked to him and he breaks, he's actually not that bad but not just that, he's also in denial. Yep, he have a crush on Harry Potter. I mean it's kind of obvious to me but for now only me, Blaise, and Pansy knows.

Blaise is because he's trying to fit in and so he act mean, also because supposedly or so I heard rumors his mom married and killed all of her 7 husbands leaving her filthy rich. I also manage to break his shell and he tells me everying and he also have a crush on Ron Weasley, I didn't think he'd fell for him but hey what can I do.

Pansy is a different case, me and her are actually childhood friends.
You see her mother and my mother used to be neighbors and we'd play together after school, but my mom got a job at the ministry so we have to move, we met again at Hogwarts and couldn't be more thrilled to be sorted to the same house.
She too have a case of in denial and that is towards Hermione Granger, she told me so I know for a long time.

Another thing is that everybody thinks that all Slytherins are evil so they stop trying and decided to give up by acting like it. Honestly if you look into it more most Slytherins are just trying to fit in with how people describe us, it's really sad but I'm trying to change that image and prove that not all Slytherins are evil.

Now my parents, I'm a full blood wizard so both my parents are both witches and wizards and they both attended Hogwarts, that's how they met.

My Mother was a Ravenclaw and she's currently is an Auror but she sometimes works at the ministry but not often because she knows the dark side of them, she met my dad when he accidentally bumped into her while she was carrying books like a cliche romance story. and the perks her working at the ministry and as an Auror is that we live in a big house and we're almost as rich as the Malfoy's and that's on that.

My Father was a Gryffindor and he sadly died when I was 9 years old. We were attacked by 2 Deatheaters, my Mom was 4 months pregnant with Natsu and Dad was trying to protect us all, he guided us to go into the basement and lock the door. Me and Mom manage to get in Dad was hit by the killing curse while locking the door.
I still remember what he said to me before he was killed.

"Both of you are the best thing that ever happen in my life, my son you will be a great Wizard in the future.
I love you both more than my life"

And with that I saw a bright green light and my Father on the floor dead.

And when Natsu is born she was revealed to be a Squib, which weirdly we all are glad that she is. My mom doesn't care if she's a squib or not she's just glad to still have both me and Natsu with her.

Let's just say my life is not perfect but I wouldn't like it any other way.

That's it
Hey my ravens, it's Sapphire here.
I legit cried when I write about his father. And also I know he's a little old for a 3rd year but Prizoner of Azkaban is my favorite book/movie and also I love Buckbeak so yeah please don't comment about it.
Till next time, see you later my ravens💙💜💙💜