Chapter 1: The First Part in Recarnation

♧◇♡♤

"Miss Alecto, what if Mr. Turner locates you, what if you got caught?!"

Said the old butler, obviously worried for his young mistress.

"Then," as Alecto said that, she gripped tightly on the trusted butler's hands making him stiff. "I've got no choice but to run away again, trust me I've been doin this my whole life, it's pretty much one of my talents..."

"But... miss...." he murmured.

"Well, this is good bye, then." She said letting go of him. "He said I can be free as long as I finish my university, beside Im pretty sure he'd be wanting to get rid me. He's not that dumb to give me a car. Trust me, this cheap baby is the most expensive thing he had gave to me, not to mention he gave me a fake gucci wallet, Lorcan!"

She felt angry as she thought of it. Due to her anger she quickly said her farewell to the oldened butler and strode of.

And with that, she quickly sat properly inside the car and drived stunningly fast and finaly got her freedom.

♧◇♡♤

Alecto Turner.

Alecto was known as the youngest daughter of the owner of a wealthy business company for 9 years at least.

She pretty much ignored her whole life, seeing that she was born from a different womb than the two sons of Alan Turner.

In fact she was the daughter of a woman from a wealthy family that was soon arrested for hiring assasins to murder Alan Turner.

Though, the only reason her mother went too far on murdering Alan Turner was that she wanted to have position of mistress of Turner using her daughter, Alecto and wanted her father to at least acknowledge her as one of the child that has his blood running to their veins.

Well, her birth was planned after all, by her mother.

But, Alecto who was an intellegent and independent child overheard her mother planning a way to assinate her biological father, so just before it happened she quickly ran away from home and headed straight to where her father, Alan Turner was, and without hesitation, snitched her mother which led her to prison.

Thea who had no love for her mother was not even a bit guilty. She knew her mother deserved it simply because she had read that child abuse was a crime, which she had suffered from for 8 years.

Alan Turner was overall thankful and surprised of Alecto's telling her mother's assasination plan, which he thought she would never do because he thought she was overflowed with love and was a spoiled as a child by her mother. He thought she was dumb like how she thought other kids were except for his bloodlines.

On the day Alecto's mother was sent to prison, to Alan's surprise Alecto was in the front gate of the Turner manor with lot of heavy luggage waiting for his, the owner of the mansion's response on taking her in instead of letting the butler's permission.

And starting from that day he came to realize that the child the wicked woman gave birth to was his child. In only days she was announced as the Turner's only daughter.

Although, she was a Turner she was treated badly by the servant and mostly her brothers because she was not born from the wife of Alan Turner. She admired and loved her brother still but loved her father more dearly, which in return, he doted on her.

But only after two years of being the beloved daughter of Alan Turner, her brothers spat depressing words to her making her hate her father and dislike the two brothers for even telling her.