Chapter 2: Call me Alecto

♧◇♡♤

"....lady!"

Someone shouted, as the person kept shaking my body. Arggg...

Sirously?! Who would even wake me up this morning?! Oh, For heaven's sake, I just got injuired by a truck amd nearly died?! What the hell.

I thought as I slowly open my eyes, seeing bright ray of the sun making me flinch.

That's stange, why am I not-!

I got surprised as I saw a stranger on the side of my so comfy bed. The woman that looked like she was on her early twenty's wore a maid's costume and was placing both her hands to her hips as if she was my mom.

"Uhh... excuse me, why is there a cosplayer in my r-" I said sitting on the bed but stopped talking midways when I had realized that I was at a very strange looking room.

I gasp as I saw the very luxurious room I was staying at. But, as I looked at the room like an idiot, I was stardled when suddenly the woman grabbed my upper arm gently and pulling me up from bed.

"..sigh.... just when is that imposterious lady going to leave you alone...." she said frowning as I looked to her familiar eyes. "Anyway, you have to dress up already, lady Elenor. The duchess is expecting you to be much more early than that b- ehem, sir Gerome will be escorting you and duchess Hepzibah to the Empress' Rosver palace."

"Wha- wait, what are you talking about?! Who's Elenor? Empress' Rosver palace? Duchess what?!" I asked snatching my wrist away from her.

"My lady? Are you okay? Did she use memory spell on you?! Oh, no!" She said in a high-pitched voice suddenly.

As I stared at her, I felt like she was familar or rather her face was.

The cosplayer had curly flaming red hair and what surprised me the most was that she had pupils that was pink colored?

What the hell?! This must be a dream?! Whose she calling lady Elenor?!

"My lady do you remember me? Nan?" She asked in the verge of crying as she held my hand as if I'de ran lose any minute.

"Huh? Wait-" I widened my eyes as I finaly thought of someone or rather a character that looked exactly like her.

"Are y-Zendaya...Borbon....?" I said unsure. Then suddenly the woman leaped to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"I-I-I thought you got- lady Charlotte did the black magic to you again. She must have d-did this to make you miss the crown prince Eliot's return celebration." She said between sobs.

I patted her back as I thought thing through again.

I gav a weird face as my face wasn't being seen by her.

Crown prince Eliot? Charlotte? Lady Elenor and duchess Hepzibah? Zendaya Borbon? Who the hell are these people?!

As the woman parted away from me I gazed at her as she quickly standed and straightened up and said names that I quickly recognized.

"I, Zendaya Borbon, loyal servant of the only daughter of the dukedom of Nackston, your Ladyship Elenor Villian Alecto Nackston,....Randalh Nackston and Hepzibah Asturias Nackston' only- er youngest daughter. And I wish to break the charm placed on your ladyship." She said in an oddly stern voice with a circle with all sorts of words appearing in the middle of her hand.

My body lightened for a bit and them back to normal again.

I widened my eyes in disbielief as she started to speak again but in a sweet voice.