Chapter 3: Starting a New Life

♧◇♡♤

So, Im basically seventeen years old now and got recarnated as a seventeen years old as well.

Well, that's rather fortunate than being recarnated as a bubbling baby.

I thought as I was being dressed in a very horrible way by Zen.

Hehe. So I now decided to call her Zen, since well she's Zen-daya.

"M-my lady, you should resist more. Yo have to breath in!" Zen shouted as she was now pulling and gripping so hard to the corset's laces, that ultumately made me want to puke.

I went to see my self to the full body mirror after the blood blundering process to tighten the corset.

I saw myself in a weird and odd type of dressing or it was just simply not the style I usually prefer on my previous life.

My hair was tied into a completly unfamiliar way for me, but looked beautiful though.

It was pure blue and a bit puffy and thick for me, while my feet was wearing leather boots. But since the weather was rather chilly, it suited perfectly and comfortably for me.

I lastly glance at myself, looking at a whole new Alecto. It was like I had always looked like this and will forever.

I smiled at myself wishing me good luck for the day as I was escorted, by Zen again, obviously since many maid and servants here are manipulated by that bitchy curly headed Charlotte.

Then, out of the blue, I suddenly realized that of this wasn't a dream, I would suffer all that dressing part.

Welp, no helping it, I do admit that I look stunning in a gown.

As Zen leaded me for breakfast, to my surprise I saw the duchess eating gracefully even if no one was watching.

As she gazed to me I felt a shiver run through my spines.

In the original novel, duchess Hepzibah was considered as a very strict mother. Although she treats her children that way, she was still loved and adored by her children as well as her husband.

Woah, I never thought she'd be this stunning....

I fangirled as I saw her purple pupils looking deep into my oceanblue eyes. She looked pretty even if she was already in her forty's, with jetblack hair like mine, it felt as if she was my real mother.

Her gaze.... was full of affection for her daughter.

"You must be hungry, why are you still standing there? Eat." She said as she gestured her hand to the chair infront of her.

As I sat to the surprisingly comfy chair as the duchess or should I say mother, was staring at me with concern.

"I just wanted to say," I started to speak as she was still gazing warmly at me.

"That mother looks stunningly beautifil today..." I said as I smiled feeling her motherly gazes.

When I looked up again at her, I saw that she was there with wide eyes and a slightly opened mouth.

Huh? Why's she looking at me like that?

I got puzzled as she slowly stood from her chair making me flinch.

Ahhhh, shoot. Did I do something wrong? I swear, I mastered every ettiquet that I have to learn in Earth.

I freaked out as she gracefully walked slowly towards me leaving Zen and another maid, which I guess is her personal maid, speechless by the duchess' sudden behaviour.