57)

their song get super hit...all their fans are on cloud nine for their project and they also come live for their fans

all things are getting perfect....sana was concentrating on her business and taking few projects of model....she get many more offer for song even for a movie but she decline all the offers and accepting only modelling projects....kaushal was also confuse that why she was not taking offer..he also ask her but she said that she did not want to do........here sid also get many offers and he get more famous...he done few music vedios and now working on a movie...ankush now has a son name mihir birth on 28 july......and vishal has a daughter name mannat birth on 6 august.....both of them were more than happy after becoming fathers...

sana and sid also visit to meet them and sana was having tears seeing both of them.....

but still one does not change and that is their friendship....still vishal use to call sana panda and sana bandar to him....three of them still are best friends......

when sana visit them vishal and ankush litterally cursh her in hug........

after one month of birth of baby both vishal and ankush with chanchal and babies shift to mumbai because they did not want to leave them and also their presence is compulsory in company....

they insist their parents to come mumbai but they denied...and now their parents are living in sana's house and they said that now they all will enjoy their life because their children are now settled and they have no stress of them.....

sana's chacha chachi shifted to chandigarh because of their job....

asim and diksha are now like best friends but still did not make anything official if they are in relationship

recently vishal anksuh and sana was living in same flat in sid's building...they have decided that they will buy flat in same building and will start living separatly only when their child will start going school...sana said them that she will move in her flat but they strictly denied...and threatn her that they will not talk to her...so basically she has no option left...

sid mother and sister always take care of vidhi and chanchal and that was a big releif for their parents that someone is their for them to take care....

vidhi and chanchal shares a good bond with them....

sid and sana were now inseparable....they use to fight but always solve it within an hour or their last is in night.....

many fans has spotted them together but they has no confirmation about their relationship.......in many interveiws reportar ask about them but they end on saying that they are freinds or they can say best friends and their is nothing more than that....

aradhya now become a rising star in business......her talks are now on front page of business magzines and papers.....people get more curious about her identity.....her business was now getting very good projects.....and growing rapidly

but as we say that problems are the part of our life and that what happen in their life

now its october....

one day sid was at his shoot while ankush and vishal are in meeting with their clients....and sana was returning home from her photoshoot....today her driver was  on leave so she was driving by her own and suddenly........thhuuuuppppp..........
.
.
.