Participants' Rules

To all the people out there, who want to compete in this competition please bear in mind that the RULES given below are carved in stone.
Any breach of the rules, will cause serious offence and immediate disqualification from the contest.
This goes with Participants as well as the hired Judges.

***

Rules for Participants:-

Rule #1{Compulsory}:- Please follow these Permanently:
TheUtopianSociety_

Alpha_Me8 = The Founder

_TheUtopianSociety

•Rule #1: Please remember to give your Permanent Follow to your respective judge when announced.

Rule #2{Compulsory}:- Add this book to your private as well as public reading lists, so that you are updated. Please do read the pages of this Awards book, for some chapters are more informative.

Rule #3{Compulsory}:- Give this book a shout-out, with the link, for publicity. We will check it.

Rule #4{Compulsory}:- Please fill in the form as accurately as possible. Fill it where, we have said you to, or it will be painfully ignored.

Rule #5{Optional}:- You can enter upto 3 of your published books. As long as they are in different genres.

Rule #6:- Your entries can be in any language of these languages:
1. Hindi
2. Urdu
3. Arabic
4. French
5. Portugese
6. Japanese
7. Chinese/Mandarin
8. Turkish
9. Filipino
10. Malay
11. Russian
12. Korean
13. Italian
14. Dutch
15. German
16. English (British or American)
Please do tag people who are associated(reading or writing) in the same language as yours.

Rule #7:- Your entries, should be any number of reads. This means that the book only have to be published to enter here. No number of reads matter.

Rule #8{Warning}:- Participants please don't bribe the judges. This will lead to immediate disqualification. We have the power of disqualifying any participant who has done any bribing.

Rule #9{Optional}:- Tag your book as #UtopianLibrary This is for easy access, and is Not Compulsory, but preferable.

Rule #10{For everyone}:-

-Novels and proper stories should have atleast 6 chapters.

-Short stories should have atleast 3 properly published chapters. Short stories should only have words between 1k-5k. If it crosses that line, than it isn't a short-story.

-Poems should have atleast 3 properly published poems.

-Oneshots should have atleast 3 properly published one-shots.

-Fanfictions should have atleast 3 properly published fanfics.

Rule #11:- We are taking ongoing/incomplete books as well. Complete books are of course welcome.

Rule #12{Everyone}:- Mature and LGBTQ+ books are allowed. So don't be shy, to fill in the form.

Rule #13{Optional}:- Participants are encouraged to talk and interact with other participants. This is so that, they get to know about different books, and also about their competitors.

Rule #14{Compulsory}:- However, they are NOT encouraged to talk or interact with the Judges. AT ALL. Please keep in mind that during the competition, you DO NOT change your username or the book's name. We won't be responsible if we couldn't find your book or profile and don't enter you.

Rule #15{Optional}:- You can take part in as many categories as you like, but you will win only your best, as it is unfair for other participants. You can enter only take part in 3 default genres, but its unlimited for the categories(categories include all under the language, diverse and special headings). Bottom line; you can take part in only 3 default genres, but you can take part in as many categories you want.

Rule #16{Compulsory}:- When your judges are announced, add one of their books, to your reading list. This is just to show appreciation for their hardwork.

Rule #17:- The Passwords are:
☆Do you want the world to be perfect?

☆Your favourite social gathering.

Rule #18:{Optional}- We will be needing a way to deliver the sash and sticker to you. If you are uncomfortable giving out your Gmail, you can send any of these;
Gmail/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/Facebook/Discord.

●Rule #19:- Please follow these accounts, but it is totally optional:

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT:

https://www.instagram.com/theutopiansociety101/

TWITTER ACCOUNT:

https://twitter.com/TheUtopianSoci1

FACEBOOK ACCOUNT:

https://www.facebook.com/The-Utopian-Society-104265441428526/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Rule #20:- Please stick the sash to your profile, as it signifies that you are a part of our competition. It makes us recognize you. It's not compulsory, but will be really appreciated.

●Rule #21:- We won't be replying each comment with 'You're Accepted.' Know that if you have followed all the rules, you will get accepted and your book will appear on the book's respective genre. We will only reply to an entry if it has breached any rule, or that the entry doesn't qualify to be accepted.

Rule #22:- Here we offer you recognition, before you enter yourself to the Wattys. Please follow all protocol, to get accepted and follow the accounts given above. Our Ambassadors will be checking if you followed or not.

*****

For any queries, drop a message in the specified page.

The reply to your query will come in or after 12 hours.

Au revoìr and good luck,

- The UtopianSociety.☆