Jealous || S.J = Smut

You stood, smiling, as fangirls raged on to see Scarlett Johansson come out of the limo. This was one of the many Comic Cons that the Avengers cast were at. You were also a fangirl, but you had your encounters with the Avenger's star a few times. You wondered if she remembered you so you came here to find out.

You leaned on the barricades, putting your hands together as you stared at the woman with a smirk. She immediately noticed you, smirking as well. She was wearing a red dress and her blond hair was left down and was curled. You, on the other hand, had black jeans, a dark blue t-shirt with the Avengers on it and an army green jacket. Your hair was in a messy bun and you wore rings on your fingers.

She couldn't take her eyes off you, despite her wearing the dress, she thought you looked better. You waved at her as she waved back, smiling at the cameras. You blushed a bit as she went inside. Soon after, all the fans went in and sat down.

Many celebrities were there, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr, but you were only interested in one person.

"Scar-Jo, c'mon out!" Somebody shouted and Scarlett came out with a smile. You blushed and facepalmed, crossing your legs to stop you from actually getting wet. Just a simple smile can turn you on.

"Gods, she's amazing, right?" You looked to the person next to you. A brown haired girl, who was rather beautiful if I may add, said as she glanced at you.

"Y-yeah, she is." You said as you blushed even more. The girl chuckled.

"I'm Charlie." She says, extending her hand. You took it gladly and shook her hand. It was soft.

"I'm [Y/n], and as you can see, I'm gayyyyyyyyyyyy." You said and she laughed a bit at the way you said that.

"Haha, me too." She smiled and you smiled back, you still holding her hand. Scarlett waved to all her fans. She looked for you amongst the clapping and cheering people, and when she found you, she smiled. But you weren't looking at her. You were looking at the person next to you. She scoffed a bit and looked to the ground.

Wait, why was she even getting jealous? She doesn't know you. That could even be your girlfriend and she wouldn't know.

She sat down and you focused your attention back on her again, going silent as you smiled. The rest of the evening, you spent silently as you bit your lip for Scarlett and the way she moved. It's like she was teasing you, her long legs having their way in your mind. You wondered how they felt around you while she kissed you rough.

You shook your head and shifted your position, to stop feeling the heat down there. Scarlett glanced to you and saw how uncomfortable you were, you were definitely aroused just by looking at her. She ended her interview quickly and ran down the stairs. You, on the other hand, took a walk around Comic Con with Charlie. She bought you a Black Widow keychain and you got her a Black Widow chain. You liked Charlie, but you liked Scar-John more.

You and Charlie walked out of the building, she was holding your hand and you smirked, but someone pushed both y'all's hands away as they walked in the middle of you.

"Hey, Scarlett." You greeted as she stopped you both.

"Hello, [Y/n], my lovely girlfriend." She said and pulled you to her side. Charlie eyed her and you scrunched up your nose at Scarlett. "She's my girlfriend, yeah." Scarlett said and Charlie crossed her arms.

"Really?"

"Wha-" You got cut off when Scarlett shushed you. You eyed her.

"Yeah, she's mine. I love her and she loves me so I suggest you leave." Scarlett said and Charlie scoffed.

"As if." She said and Scarlett furrowed her brows.

"Believe it, she's mine."

"[Y/n], is this true?" She asked and you looked to Scarlett who had her scary ass Natasha look on. You nodded your head quickly.

"Yes, yes. She's my baby." You kissed Scarlett on the cheek and she blushed. Charlie flipped her hair and walked away.

"Whatever, call me when you want a real woman." Charlie said and you put your hands on your hips.

"What was that, Ms. Johansson?" You asked and she rolled her eyes, grabbing your hand as she dragged you somewhere. You just followed her, silently. Turns out, she was taking you to her limo. She made you get in and you sat all tense in the limo. The driver wasn't there yet so you two were all alone. Scarlett got in and pushed you down, on your back. She searched your eyes as you searched hers before her lips met yours in a sweet kiss.

For one, the kiss was electric. There was that instant 'ZING' as you kissed back, hungrily. Her hands made their way to your face as she licked your bottom lip, you wrapping your arms around her neck. You, being the stubborn bottom that you are, didn't give her entrance. She growled, yes growled, as she still kissed you. Her hands left your heated face as they unzipped your pants. You could feel your heart racing as you got soaked through your underwear. She broke the kiss for a second, pulling both your jeans and underwear to your knees. Her lips connected with yours again and you spread your legs so she could get in between them.

"So wet, beautiful." She comments and you blush.

Her finger slipped into your folds, making you moan into her mouth as your wetness escaped from you, leaking on the seat. She smirked as she shoved her tongue in your mouth, exploring every inch of it.

Her finger rubbed circles around you clit, toying with you as you arched your back, once again moaning into the kiss. She stopped kissing you to attack your neck. Finding your sweet spot in seconds. She bit hard on your sensitive skin, making you cry out as she rubbed your clit. She kissed your neck, her blond hair falling on your face as you were a moaning mess. You decided to help her make you cum by slipping a hand under your shirt, moving your bra a bit to reach your sensitive bud. You rubbed on it as Scarlett worked you to the edge. You let out a moan of her name as you stuck your tongue out, you came all over the seats.

Scarlett smirked, yourself panting as she took off your shirt. You were more than happily to oblige, you haven't felt this good in forever. She threw it off as she lowered herself to your heat, licking her lips as she spread your folds with her hands. You moaned at her touch, shaking a bit as her tongue slipped in, eating you out.

You moaned, throwing your head back as you covered your face with both your hands. She continued to work your clit, yourself getting closer with every sound that she made inside you.

Suddenly, she shoved her tongue inside you and if didn't take you long to scream out her name as you came in her mouth. She seductively but her bottom lip, raising up after she drank your juices. She licked her lips and kissed you, making you taste yourself.

"Why... Why would you do that?" You asked, panting as she smirked. She came really close to your face and kissed your cheek.

"Because you're mine now." She said and smiled. "So don't ever talk to that chick again." You let out an airy laugh as you faceplamed.

"Thank God her plan to make you jealous worked."