Chapter 3. Quirkless power

Warning upfront from after writing.
This is going to be a pretty long chapter.

The first 2 days of UA had passed, the first day had a fitness test and Izuku showed off some of his power to show them that he had a right to be there and that he wasn't powerless. During day 2, there was a hero vs Villain training, there Izuku showed off that he could fight. He handled Bakugo almost with ease, however this was also because Bakugo was losing it.

Bakugo was extremely angry that someone he saw as worthless and powerless was beating him. Eventually, Izuku used more power and defeated Bakugo. They hadn't seen him for the rest of the day, because he was either still recovering in Recovery girl's office, or went to his room during the time everyone was at school.

They could be sure that Losing to Izuku hurt his pride and that he would take the next chance he could get to show Izuku that he was superior then him. This chance however, came with day 3. UA decided to hold the sports festival on day 3, this was so everyone had a fair chance to win since people their strengths and weaknesses weren't revealed yet.

It was still tuesday and class 1A except for Todoroki who didn't concern himself with anyone else, and Bakugo who didn't care and was either in his room or recovery girl's office. Were sitting in the common area.

"Man that training was tough!" Mina sighed as she sat down and stretched her back. "Yeah, it sure was, working together with someone and not even knowing how he or she uses their quirks, and you have to beat a team who'se quirks you don't understand yet either." Ojiro stated. "then again, in the field you'll encounter villain's who'se quirks you won't know" Jirou stated.

"Well my power is easy to understand" Izuku stated. "Would you believe me if i said yours is more confusing?" Uraraka asked. "How so?" Izuku asked confused. "you are quirkless, yet hold alot of power, you can use moves as if you have an energy quirk, and we haven't even seen everything you can do yet" Jirou explained.

"Hmm i see what you mean" Izuku answered. "still the way you moved was incredible" Uraraka stated. "well, i trained to use all kinds of taekwondo, to me those moves are the same as every other movement i make, they aren't anything difficult to me anymore" Izuku answered. "Well, to us they are pretty impressive, i mean who knew someone could move like you do, and you are also extremely fast too!" mina stated.

Izuku just chuckled a bit as Asui and Mina kept a close eye on him. they both think Izuku is holding back alot more power then he has shown. Infact, Asui is sure of it, Izuku had used more power with the blue dragon kick against the gigantic robot then against Bakugo.

Momo thought he was holding back aswell, not because she saw the entrance exam or things like that, but the fact Izuku easily got passed Bakugo without really being harmed. Aswell as the fact that when he needed to, Izuku could use even more power when he needed to and he wasn't evven sweating from his fighting.

They also caught a hint during the fitness test, Where Iida took 13 seconds in the speed test, Izuku did it in 3 seconds. After that he hasn't shown that speed again, however they knew for sure it wasn't just a fluke. Asui saw it during the entrance exam aswell so she knew he was using that speed at will but for some reason hiding it now.

During their talk, Some of they guys ordered dinner and after the evening was over, everyone went to bed to be ready for the sports festival. The next morning, everyone got up early and when they got downstairs, they were surprised. Their suitcases with their hero suits were standing around the front door.

There was a note left on the suitcases. "This year's sports festival will be held by students in their hero suits. Take your suit, head to the sports festival arena, change in your costumes and wait for further instructions" Everyone did as the note told them to, they grabbed their case and went towards the sports festival arena.