Chapter 8. License exam and big three

Izuku and momo had gotten back together, and everyone passed their exam. Aizawa then told everyone that the test was held to see just how far all the students had gotten aswell as decide who was ready for the license exam. Eventhough Izuku didn't have a quirk, he still decided to take the license exam. This was so even if they made a rule that he needed a license to do hero work, he would have it by then.

It's been another 3 weeks since the exam, Izuku and momo have been on a few dates, Izuku got in a few more fights with Todoroki, Bakugo and a few others to see how they improved. Izuku also went with Bakugo to see mirko, and in the end Bakugo got his ass kicked by Mirko which was hilarious for Izuku and Shocking for Bakugo.

Mineta was almost killed as he tried getting into the girl's bathroom. Mina almost burned his eyes off with her acid, and after he got out, Bakugo, Izuku, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Ojiro and Kirishima were waiting for him all with their quirks activated, Izuku just needed to glare at the troll to bring fear to his very being.

Today however, it was time for the license exam. They arrived infront of the building with their suitcases for their hero suits. Once there, there were alot of other students from other schools. Atfirst they were just talking when Shiketsu suddenly mixed themselfs in their conversation, well mostly it was Inasas doing it and some of Shiketsu being monoma 2.0 but then again, they did.

"Well, if we're all ready then le~" "Hey Eraser head!" they suddenly heard as Aizawa was cut off. Aizawa gulped with wide eyes and went a bit pale. "Joke" Aizawa said as he slightly turned around. "It's been so long! Please go out with me!" she stated. "No" was all Aizawa answered. "AHAHAHA still funny as ever" She answered.

"Well if you are here that means" he started. "that's right my class came aswell, come on everyone say hi to UA" she stated as class 2 from ketsubutsu academy walked up to them. "Oh wauw it's really class 1A from UA!" Shindo stated "Oh and you must be the famous Izuku Midoriya right!?" Shindo asked as he held Izuku's hands. "Let go of my hands please" Izuku answered a bit uncomfortable as some others from ketsubutsu stood around him.

"Can you people just leave me alone" Izuku asked. Meanwhile, Endeavor showed up. "Ah Shoto there you are" Endeavor stated. "And then this failure shows up again!" Izuku yelled. "What are you still doing here? your quirkless breath will poison the air around here" Endeavor stated. "just say the word i can help you to stop your breathing if you'd like to" Izuku stated.

"Is that a threat you little brat?" Endeavor asked. "It's a promise, so it's your choice" Izuku stated. "We all know i will kick your ass to the moon and back and put you into the ground so wanna go at it?" Izuku asked frustrated. "Where did this come from?" Joke asked. "I don't know but i like it" Aizawa answered. "You like the fact that Endeavor is gonna roast that kid?" Joke asked as Aizawa just started laughing.

"That kid losing to the burning chicken? i doubt it" Aizawa then said. "Alright who has the popcorn!?" todoroki asked. "Shoto not you too" Endeavor stated. "Why not? he hates you, i hate you, it's easier to count who doesn't hate you, because those people are your friends, and last time i checked you don't have any" Todoroki stated

"This is gold" Bakugo stated. "and the explosive ego joins in too" Endeavor stated. "Shut it old man atleast i'm not life's biggest failure" Bakugo stated. "Failure in what?" Endeavor asked. "Being a father, being a hero, being you, being alive, all of the above. Pick one" Todoroki stated. Endeavor just turned around and walked off.

"Ah damnit is it over already? i was just enjoying it" Aizawa stated. "Aren't we forgetting something?" Kirishima asked. "oh shit, your license exam!" Aizawa stated as Joke realised it too. Everyone quickly ran inside and quickly changed.

(i'll skip the first part of the exam since it'll be like the same as first round in anime)

all of class 1A passed the first round, and it was now part for the second round. Suddenly the field the were in before completely changed and it looked like the fake city at UA. "You will all go in as teams, every team will be so called in pursuit of a villain who got away, however he comes back with reinforcements, you'll have to beat the villains, aswell as keep random civillians save, the Streets won't be crowded like normal, but there will be civillians here and there" The man stated.