Chapter 7. Izuku vs All might.

After the internships ended, Everyone headed back to the dorms at UA. Most students however arrived late in the evening and went straight to bed since the next day would be monday, which means Aizawa.

Class 1A did hear about Iida being involved in the incident with Stain, Izuku was completely left out of it. The chief of police didn't think it would be smart to state that another student was in the incident, let alone a quirkless boy. So the story ended up being Mirko saving the pro hero native, and a young student from the hero course at UA while getting wounded in the process.

Mirko apologized to Izuku a Thousand times, but then again he was used to it. He may have a different power, he was still quirkless, and there are alot of people who discriminate on quirkless people. Izuku told her it was alright and that he was used to it. He wished her a fast recovery and headed back towards UA.

Once there, Aizawa was waiting for him at the entrance. Mirko had called UA with the actual story of how it went and they wanted to hear it from Izuku himself since they heard 2 stories now. Izuku then explained how it really went and Aizawa actually was a bit amazed.

Izuku took down a Nomu who could kill All might, but Stain as a different lvl, he may not have the destructive force of a Nomu, he did have alot of speed and agillity, and to top it off, he held a sword, If the sword made contact it would've done alot more then a punch would.

The next morning, everyone headed to class. "Iida is it really true that you were injured against the hero killer Stain?" Kirishima asked. "Regretfully it's true" Iida stated. "Man you are so Lucky Mirko came to save you!" Mina yelled. "You heard the stories of how his victims turn out right!? you were Lucky it didn't happen to you" she added.

Iida looked in Izuku's direction. "Yes but infact Izuku~" "Drop it Iida, all i did was take Mirko to a hospital after she got wounded" Izuku stated without looking at them. "Oh right, you were with Mirko on your internship. You got Lucky that you didn't face Stain!" Kirishima then stated. "Kirishima is right, Stain is a very dangerous villain, if you faced him you could've gotten injured" Momo stated with worry.

'You guys only think like that cause i'm quirkless, but who cares i'm used to it' Izuku thought as he sighed. "So, tell me the truth, it was you who beated Stain right?" Bakugo asked silently so the others except for Jirou didn't hear. Jirou however acted as if she didn't hear it, but everyone knew she could hear whispering thanks to her quirk. "Yeah i did, Mirko was stabbed through her legs and couldn't move at all" Izuku explained.

"The state she was in, she would've been killed easily, but the chief of police thought it would be better to leave a quirkless kid out and make a real hero play that part" Izuku stated. After hearing that Jirou's eyes slightly widened, she never expected to hear that. "Well, i bullied you for being quirkless, i thought quirkless was being weak, you've proven otherwise but quirkless people are still seen as powerless and worthless to many people" Bakugo stated.

"Tell me about it, i defeated Stain myself but i didn't even get inclueded in the entire story" Izuku sighed. "the others here are just the same, i'm arguably the strongest here, i even defeated the Nomu able to kill All might, and i get treated like i'm some kind of helpless child who can't even defend himself. *you got Lucky you could've been injured* i defeated Stain without him even laying a finger on me" Izuku stated as he leaned backwards with his hands behind his head.

"So basically you destroyed the guy" Bakugo asked with a smirk. "I would've been thinking of otherwords, but yeah i destroyed him" Izuku answered. "I even destroyed 2-3 Nomu's before getting there" he added. At that time Aizawa walked in. "Alright everyone shut up and to your seats" Aizawa said as everyone immediatly did so.