Chapter 4. Izuku vs Nomu

The sports festival was over, and the day after was surprisingly normal. There were 3 days of school which were completely different from otherschools but the thursday was normal. This was fine for Izuku who now had time to think. He couldn't really understand Momo's reaction.

Sure he helped her, and he could understand the hug, he helped her when she felt desperate, but what did the kiss on the cheek mean? and why did he suddenly get very warm? and why did she blush when she quickly walked off?

Those were things Izuku just couldn't understand. Then again, he also didn't know if he would find out or if he even should find out, it could also just be the moment they were in. Maybe it was nothing at all. Besides, she was from a rich family and had an amazing quirk, so why did she need a quirkless boy who was basically a god reincarnated in a human body who didn't have that much to offer to her.

Even if Izuku was extremely powerfull, he was confident in everyway except on the feelings part. He got bullied alot for being quirkless, this made it hard for him to think someone would ever like him, let alone in a romantic way. Then again, he already made friends.

Before he mostly sat down with Uraraka, Asui and Iida as a group and since the sports festival, Todoroki started opening up and he actually sat with them, even when they got back to the dorms, he started talking with Izuku and others and even thanked Izuku for opening his eyes and helping him.

Bakugo started calming down a little aswell, he wasn't as harsh on Izuku like he used to infact he sometimes observed Izuku with how he moved, ofcourse he did it secretly, but still he did. He observed Izuku around the dorm with how he acted, how he acted in school, but even during a training. Izuku had Noticed him watching but didn't say a thing about it.

Bakugo saw for himself, how kind and gentle Izuku was, but also how hard he worked to reach the lvl he was at. Infact, He joined the club of people who thought he was hiding even more power and to be fair they weren't wrong. His actual lvl was going to shock them, that was something that was for sure.

Their fourth schoolday passed easily and quick. After school, Izuku's group decided to go to the mall, and out of the blue, Momo and Jirou joined them. Todoroki who recently joined the group also came. He thought it was a good idea to become better friends, all he thought about before was rejecting Endeavor, but he was starting to have friends now which changed his way of thinking.

Once at the shopping mall, they all had some fun. First they did some shopping, afterwards they grabbed a bite to eat at a nearby restaurant. Momo constantly threw secret glances towards Izuku, she thought he didn't notice it, however he actually did notice, he figured that she had her reasons for looking at him like that, but he shrugged it off since he was having a nice evening with his friends.

After a succesfull evening, they all headed back. Aizawa told them they'd have a disaster rescue training the next day and that they would need their energy, so everyone headed back and once back at the dorm, they went to bed so they were energetic.

The next morning, it was time to get ready for the disaster rescue training. Everyone headed towards their classroom, grabbed their hero suits and changed. Once they had done that, they walked outside where aizawa was waiting for them at with a bus. "Alright are you kids all ready?" Aizawa asked as everyone nodded.

They all got on the bus as they drove off towards the facillity. "Izuku, tell us honestly, just how strong are you?" Asui suddenly asked as she sat besides him. Bakugo who was walking outside suddenly looked up towards them, and Even Aizawa slightly turned around. "What do you mean tsu?" Izuku asked. "I mean, the amount of power you showed us. It's not your full power" She stated.