✎ two

floor gang
active now

awesome-u created a group
awesome-u named the groupchat "floor gang"
awesome-u added neko kaichou, elise-chan~ and 19 others

awesome-u : welcome humans.

mr. fancy hat : and here i thought my day could get worse.

port's momma : kyoka-chan, how are you? did the ada people take care of you?

crepe and bunnies : i'm okay ane-san, they take care and feed me well. i have crepes and candy everyday. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

port's momma : wHAT?! crepes and candies everyday?!

sushi : a-ah, w-we fed kyoka-chan proper foods too. don't hurt me again kouyo-san.

cough cough : jinko, your name suits you.

sushi : shut up boi, u have the right to remain silent.

greatest detective™ : are we going to ignore atsushi's use of boi? or fukuzawa kaichou's name?

queen bi : yes

kunikiDAD : yes

farmerboi : yes

no rintarou : yes

matrix : yes

big brother! : yes

crepe and bunnies : yes?

the better akutagawa : yes

greatest detective™ : fair enough

i will crush you ᵒᵐᵍ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ʳᵃᶜᵒᵒⁿ : u-uhm, h-hi?

greatest detective™ : eddie-chan~!

i will crush you ᵒᵐᵍ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ʳᵃᶜᵒᵒⁿ : ranpo-san ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

kunikiDAD : before you continue, can you please introduce yourselves? thanks to a certain someone which is definitely not dazai, the usernames are all confusing.

awesome-u : u wound me daddy

kunikiDAD : dazai no

awesome-u : dazai yes

farmerboi : and here i am thinking that this will be a soukoku

sushi : don't break the fourth wall kenji.

farmerboi : oh okay (^ω^)

fight me gin : must protect

queen bi : and everyone like that.

awesome-u : the handsome one will start! this is dazai osamu and about to jump into the lake.

kunikiDAD : damn it dazai. btw, this kunikida doppo. nice to meet you.

mr. fancy hat : nakahara chuuya

sushi : is dazai-san will be okay? hi, this is nakajima atsushi!

cough cough : *jinko

cough cough : akutagawa ryuunosuke

farmerboi : for a terrifying man, your name is cute akutagawa-san! i'm kenji miyazawa and if you want some farming tips, you can talk to me!

queen bi : my child is too precious. this is akiko yosano. if you broke your arm, sucks to be you i guess.

greatest detective™ : i understand that reference yosano. i'm edogawa ranpo, detective extraordinaire!

i will crush you ᵒᵐᵍ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ʳᵃᶜᵒᵒⁿ : h-hi, uhm, ah, i'm edgar allan poe and @raccoon-telligent is my pet raccoon, karl.

crepe and bunnies : karl have an account mr.poe? i am izumi kyouka.

raccoon-telligent : 👋

matrix : hello! i'm tanizaki junichirou and @big brother! is my little sister, naomi.

big brother! : hi!

cough cough : you're the one that we almost killed right?

matrix : (๑و•̀ω•́)و

senpai : i remembered that senpai! this is higuchi ichiyou by the way!

port's momma : i'm kouyou ozaki, i took care of kyouka-chan and chuuya before. nice too meet you.

the better akutagawa : i am akutagawa gin, ryuu-nii's little sister.

fight me gin : wait you're a girl?!

the better akutagawa : yeah dipshit

cough cough : who taught her that?! she wasn't supposed to know that?!

the better akutagawa : ryuu-nii, we're in the mafia where everybody curses that can make gordon ramsey on his knees.

cough cough : you have a point there.

fight me gin : i'm tachihara michizou, and i can't believe that my rival is a girl.

the better akutagawa : and i can still beat your ass.

elise-chan~ : put some ice to the burnt area.

old but still gold : hirotsu ryuuro and i need some respect.

well, the life gives you lemons : press f. i'm motojirou kajii and i can make you go boom with my precious inventions.

queen bi : oh you mean your lame lemon bombs?

neko kaichou : put some ice to the burnt area (2)

neko kaichou : i am fukuzawa yukichi and the president of armed detective acency, please ignore my username.

elise-chan : or should i? this is mori ougai, boss of port mafia~ and elise-chan is my favourite person, unlike someone who has obsession with cats.

neko kaichou : you wanna go right now?

greatest detective™ : 911, i think i just witnessed another murder.

kunikiDAD : update on dazai, he got tangled on a net and was saved. has to brought his sorry ass to the building.

awesome-u : so mean (○゚ε゚○)