19. I Got It Easy

The boys have one last interview the next morning, and when they've finished, Niall wakes me up.

"Vic" he says shaking my shoulder, "What'd you like for breakfast? Toasts? Coffee? Bacon? Eggs?"

"Toasts, bacon and tea please" I slur burying my face on the pillow.

"C'mon, wake up. We're leaving to Tulsa in half an hour"

I wake up, have breakfast and pack the few things that I hanged in the closet back in the suitcase.

We drive to the airport, where a surprise awaits us in the jet.

"Mummy!" I hear a squeaky voice cry.

A blond girl runs to Lou.

"Hi, sweetie!" Lou hugs her tight.

"Hi, Lux" Harry smiles squatting.

"Go away, I don't like you" the girl answers sticking her tongue out.

Harry laughs standing up again.

"Lux, this is Victoria" Lou says pointing at me.

Lux lifts her sight and looks at me from head to toe.

"Are you his girlfriend?" she asks pointing at Niall, who is sitting next to me.

"Yeah" Lou answers smiling.

"I knew it" Lux says, jumping to sit on one of the jet's seats.

"She'll be staying with us till Pasadena" Lou explains as she hugs her daughter, who smiles at me sticking her tongue out.

It's a three-hour flight to Tulsa during which everyone except Lux and I fall asleep.

"Why are they so tired?" she asks me whispering

"I don't know" I answer, "maybe they can answer you when they wake up"

But that's not what she says when the plane lands and the rest of the passengers open their eyes.

"I like your girlfriend" she says to Niall smiling, "will she be coming with us to the girl day?" she adds to Lou.

"Do you want her to?" Lou asks taking her hand as we enter the van that will take us to the hotel.

"Yep" Lux answers jumping into the van.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Victoria!" Harry exclaims when he enters the room; "where have you been all day?"

"Lou, Lottie, Lux and I have had a girls' day" I answer smiling, "we've taken a walk around the city, did some shopping... We arrived an hour ago and I didn't have time to go to the tour bus to say hello. I had to do Ashton's and Luke's hair"