Chapter 2, Alex.

I was in my room on my computer when someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I said. I paused the song I was listening to, Angel of Darkness, and took my galaxy earbuds out. My twin sister, Prairie, sprinted into my room, plopping down onto my bed, panting like a dog.

"Ew, what are you, an animal?" I said. She grinned, "What happened?" I asked. The only time my sister acted like this was if something had happened.

"I was asked on a date!" she said. My eyes widened, my jaw dropped.

"By who?" I asked eagerly.

"Xander," Prairie replied.

"Awww," I teased.

"Stop," Prairie giggled. Xander has been Prairie's crush since preschool. I honestly don't see what she sees in him. His clothes are always dirty, and he was always getting in trouble. Skipping school, trespassing, stuff like that.

She blushed, tucking her black hair behind her ear. She pulled a photo out of her pocket and handed it to me. It was a photo of her and Xander, they were in a photo booth, and from the looks of it, having a really good time.

"Of course, we were 'just friends' in this picture, we still are, but hopefully that will change in our date tonight!" Prairie said excitedly.

"Hey, be careful with him, alright?" I said. She shrugged.

"All right sis, I'll be careful," she said, though I think she only said it to get me quiet.

Sorry, this was short...