Chapter 22, Ticci Toby.

We were both doing different POV's.

I' I keep hearing voices in my head. Like "He is coming" or like "He is there". I walk upstairs pass some rooms and I came upon this blue wooden door. I knocked and then someone said to come in. I opened the door to see Ej in the middle of the room.

"What do you want?" He asked his voice a bit gruff.

"W-well I h-hear voices a-and they a-aren't Slenderman's c-can you h-help me?" I stuttered. He looked at me then to a shelf that had many medical stuff on it. He grabbed a green bottle and walked to me.

"Here it is a medicine that helps with it, You take one every morning then you won't experience them that bad," Ej said handing me the bottle.

"T-thanks," I said. I walked out and bumped into Ben.

"Hey, Toby I was just looking for you." He said

"Y-yes Ben?" I asked, he had his arms behind him then he showed me  a controller

"Wanna play?" He asked

"H-Heck ya," I said I grabbed the controller and ran downstairs, I sat on the couch and turned on the Xbox 1. After about an hour of playing and screaming, yelling, and almost killing each other I went to my room.

"Ugh!" I say in a frustrated tone. "H-e is s-so annoying."

Hello again! This is the last chapter we both made. Like I said I would try to finish the book, but I and my friend work on this together. I hope to see you guys soon. Have a great day/night!