Kou/Reader (SCENARIO)

((**A/N** Okay, so this isn't exactly what I was intending for this book to contain, but oh well. XD Guess I'm doing scenarios and stuff now too! I still need more requests, so please drop either BF Scenario ideas or prompts for stuff like this in the comments! Oh, and enjoy Kou being kind of a jerk~ >3>))

Looking out at the crowd of people in the audience, you're terrified. Sure, you've performed in front of smaller groups before and it wasn't that bad. Once you get into the show, performing really isn't that bad at all. 

But something about looking out at an audience of thousands is scaring the life out of you.

Fortunately, Kou was willing to wait backstage with you this time. Your boyfriend has a busy enough life that he's only able to make it to your shows once in a while. You're so, so grateful that he managed to make time for this one. It's your first big performance, and you're scared out of your mind that you're going to mess it up.

As an idol, even one leagues below Kou, you have harsh standards to keep. The world of idols is cruel. There's only so much room for you to fuck up before you're out of luck. 

"What'cha thinking about, kitten? There's only a couple of minutes before you have to go out there." Kou stands right behind you, leaning over you as you peer out at the stage and the audience. His voice is teasing, which makes you gulp. 

"I'm scared," you whisper. "One hundred percent freaked out."

"Awww, why?"

"Too many people." Your voice is little more than a squeak. 

"You've performed in front of people before. A big audience is no different than a little one, kitten. The only change is that it gets you farther." Kou puts a hand on your shoulder and rubs. The touch is soothing. 

"B-But--"

"No buts. You're gonna do fiiiine~" Kou sing-songs with amusement in his voice. He twirls you around to face him. 

Looking at him, you really do feel intimidated. Kou does so much more than you do. He's leaps and bounds ahead of your tiny, pitiful career. He's so popular that he can barely walk in public without someone recognizing him and getting aggressive. In comparison, you're just a small-time idol with nothing to brag about. 

"You look fine," Kou says. "Your hair is styled right, your makeup is perfect, and everything else works together just how it should. The stylists did great. You're totally ready to do this, so take a deep breath and get ready!"

"I-It's not about how I look, Kou. I'm scared that I'm going to mess up..."

"No, you won't! You'll do great. It's you, so you'll have no problems. Oops-- there's the bell. It's time to get going, kitten!" 

Once again, Kou grabs your shoulders. This time, he starts pushing you forward toward the stage's entrance. 

"Kou, n-no! I'm not ready!" you squeak, but he's too strong to pull away from. 

"Sure, you are! Seriously, kitten, I believe in you. Get going and knock'em dead!" Kou wraps his arms around your chest from behind and gives you a long, tight hug. You don't know if he's just doing it to make you feel better, but the pressure helps. 

Kou whispers in your ear one more time that you'll be fine, that he believes in you... then shoves you out onto the stage with no more warning than that. 

"I know you'll be amazing! Pay me back later, okay?"