First Kiss (Part 1)

((**A/N** Yay! My second request!!!! :D This one, like all of the ones in this format, is coming in two parts! The Sakamaki are up first, and the Mukami and Tsukinami will be next. Enjoy the chapter, and feel free to comment if you want something written~))

Shuu

Shuu likes to treat you like his personal body pillow... and you don't really feel a need to complain. Vampires run cold, you've learned, so holding a human close while they sleep is a lot like having a living, breathing hot water bottle. 

...that doubles as a snack if they wake up hungry. 

For a while, you're just there, lying in peace with the predator that's treated you like nothing but a meal most of the time. 

But then, Shuu's eyes crack open. He yawns once, long and slow. 

"You're still here... good," he mumbles with a little smirk. "Smart prey, knowing not to try to slip away from me."

You stay quiet. Lately, your relationship with Shuu has been strange. He's started being more gentle with you and taking more chances to hurt you— somehow, at the same time. He's definitely focusing on you, and you're not sure what that means. 

"Quit making that face. You look like I'm going to hurt you. ...heh, not this time. This is just a nap. Here, I'll give you a reason to calm down."

Shuu tips your head up, leans in, and kisses you.

It's short and simple, but the brush of his lips alone sends shivers down your spine. He's never done that before. Between the two of you... what's changed?

Reiji

You're helping Reiji clean the kitchen. Of course, nothing you do will ever be to his standards, but helping still seems like the best choice. Reiji is kinder to you when you obey, even if that's not saying much. 

Just as you're in the middle of wiping off a counter, Reiji appears behind you. 

"How industrious," he says with a little laugh. "I hadn't asked you to do this, and yet, you're taking the initiative for yourself... I'm pleased."

For some reason, he sounds more gentle than you're used to. Perhaps he's in a good mood? You turn around silently, hoping that you won't do anything to ruin whatever affordance he's giving you right now. 

"You look terrified," Reiji comments next. "Now, now. There's no need for that. Of course, your cleaning leaves much to be desired... but I'm not disappointed in you."

"Y-You're not...?"

Reiji leans in and kisses you before you can react.

"Does that answer your question?" he asks when he pulls away. 

You're stunned. That was your first kiss. What possessed Reiji to do that is beyond you, but it does mean that he's happy with you, right? Your heart is fluttering. 

Ayato

Bites from Ayato always hurt. He goes out of his way to make you squirm and whimper under his fangs, and you know he enjoys it when you're in pain. 

This time, as his fangs pull free from your neck, he doesn't laugh. 

Instead, he stands up all the way, gets a hand under your chin, and tilts your head up to face him. There's something softer in his eyes than usual. Something that's not just the sadistic enjoyment you've come to expect. 

"Hey... you look really cute right now."

It's a strange statement from someone like Ayato. Your confusion must shine through, because he wrinkles his nose in an expression of distaste.