Chapter 4 - I Spill Myself (Part 1)

Pierce

Chapter 4

I Spill Myself

We went outside the club and walk down the parking lot where I parked my yellow Maserati. She slings my arm on her shoulder to guide me through my path. We're swinging left and right and I know I'm laughing hard as so many things has bugging me. I must not walk alone getting drunk. Nobody eyes us as we go out from the still long line of people outside the club seeking for entrance. We slowly walked down in the well lighted sidewalk where many people are smoking. The club is a smoke free zone inside. Barely, Aura is one of the typical clubs with a no smoke rule. So a lot of them are forced to do it outside. I ronic isn't it? Cigarette and Liquor are two best buddy, but here, it's not.

I give to her my car keys because I know that when I'm the one who will drive, the car might not be running on the roads. It might be somewhere down the cliff or river swimming and it's not good of a news to have after the proposal was given to me. My father might have an heart attack if something happens and I can't take that. My mind was still conscious of everything until now, but I doubt if I can still remember everything that will happen in a matter of hours or so. So I might enjoy this one. I know I'm a little cocky right now and with a sexy babe here, I looked at my side and my vision was getting blurry. She pushed the button on a small controller of my keys and my car light up.

"Seriously? You own a Maserati?" she squealed of a sudden. It's an old model, why do she amazed by that. It's from my mother's so it's kind of a treasure for me. Her voice adds another tingle of spin inside my head. Really, I will not drink this much again. I must contain myself with my problems. I want fun sometime.

"Just open the door and let me in. I'm kinda dizzy." I answered her. My eyes are really willing to close any moment from now. She hurried on the passenger's seat to open its door. Along the walk, I was surprised by her strength. She's wearing at least a 6 inches heels and she didn't fall from it, knowing that almost all my weight was on her side.

I slam body on the seat while closing my eyes and she closes the side of my door and she went on the driver's seat and turned the engine on. I wonder why she wants to bring me home? I don't think she has agenda of killing me if ever she will have an opportunity. She's way too beautiful to be my killer.

"By the way, where is your house?" she asked. I can't take her home, so another idea from my genius mind pops out. 

+++++

I was never a fan of anyone before. You know, being with Lawrence and Adam was all I cared about. My mind goes on consciously and my whole body was trying to get a little more manageable than earlier. This is how I got drunk, I can remember everything I do when I'm under the influence of the toxins, but my body was truly can't maintain the balance it has. May  be talking to this chick had sobbered me a little already from my drunken state, but its just a little. This girl on the club was super hot. I think her name was was Too, Tus, Tsk...

"Aaamm, What's your name again babe? I didn't get it." I suddenly asked her.  A small smile formed on my lips.

"Tuska." she simply replied. I laughed at her name because it's so weird to hear it.

"What's so funny?" she asked but annoyance was not so evident to her. She must have a really long patience. Imagine driving a drunk stranger home, she's so impossible. I cleared my throat and closed my eyes for a moment. I breath slowly to catch up with my already disturbed state.

"Nothing, I mean where the hell it came from."

"It's none of your business. Seriously? was it funny?"

"No, it's just . . .  so hot." I tell her, but at the back of my mind, it's really true. She just smiled and didn't replied. 

A  few turns more and I can see the building where my hidden place was. 

I tell her the address and immediately closed my eyes for a little as I leaned my head back. Honestly, I don't know what's going on my fucking mind right now, but the idea was bugging me. I have a problem and right now I want to make it disappear. Only if, only if.

+++++

A/N:

Guys, sorry for the long wait. I just need 20 votes for the last chapter but I failed to have, so I just upated without reaching the quota. I'm so excited to update and here it is.

I just need 10 Votes for this chapter, I'll update the restricted after....

Thank you!

Hope you can share it to others...