must be fate

S U M M A R Y..

ARWEN BIRCH knew who she was. She knew what she wanted, and she had every aspect of her life planned out to make sure she would get exactly that. That's how Arwen liked it, there was no need to worry or fret over minor details, because she had all of it planned out. Her T's were crossed and her I'd were dotted. Pretty and proper, of course.

After high school, she'd go to Harvard or Princeton (of course, she'd apply to all the Ivy League's, she knew she would get in) she would graduate, become the top lawyer in the country, get into politics, but not the presidency. That, she knew she wasn't cut out for. She would marry a handsome man, one she met in college, start a family, and eventually settle down on the east coast with a nice hefty bank account.

Unfortunately, her plans came to a screeching halt when a few snags came into play. Issues, people, events that she didn't account for, that she didn't put on her dream board.

One: something was seriously, seriously wrong with Hawkins.

Two: It was her senior year when she realized she had no fun her entire high school career. No parties, no boys, no rebellion. Nada.

Three: Because of issue two, she went to her first party where she met the infamous Eddie Munson... with whom she began a secret friends with benefits relationship.

Eddie, of course believed that night was fate.
Arwen called bullshit, until she showed up at his door again and again, for one more time.

"It's fate," Eddie said
"It's bullshit," Arwen would reply.

Eddie would be right.

C A S T...

arwen birch...
90s! brandy norwood

" It's bullshit. Fate isn't real."

eddie munson...
joseph quinn

respective cast as themselves

W A R N I N G S...

i do not own stranger things,the plot, characters, etc all rights to the producers, directors, etc
i do however own my original plot lines, characters, etc

homophobia, racism, sexism, drug use, sexual themes, gore, will be featured

D E D I C A T I O N S..

wheelerblossom -STUPIDFORU &fIowerfieId
-damnweasley -saoirses -suneaters astroIogcy
d-devilmaycare glassluvr whorecruxes- cyberashie

i i love you all so much!! sorry if i forgot you, my dedications were acting up!!  w