All Yours

"Bend over the table and spread your arms." Lena's voice was fierce, dominant; she was in her element.

Kara was trembling with lust as she walked over to the butcher block table and pressed her chest onto it, spreading her arms and grabbing onto each side of the table.

Lena walked over with rope and tied Kara's wrists to the rings attached at the sides of the table. She spread Kara's legs and slipped her fingers through Kara's folds, getting a feel of how ready Kara was for her.

A lustful moan escaped Kara's mouth.

Kara's pussy was weeping wetness. Lena's mouth suddenly felt dry like a desert and she needed Kara to water her.

"Is that all for me, darling?" Lena bent down and whispered in Kara's ear.

Kara squeaked as Lena dipped one finger inside her.

Lena pulled out just as fast as she was in and slapped Kara's ass hard.

Kara's moan echoed throughout the dungeon.

"Answer me," Lena demanded. She slapped Kara's ass again.

"Yes... yes, Ms. Luthor... it's all for you. Just you," Kara said, sounding out of breath.

"Mmm... good girl."

The day had started out like any other day. Lena did a couple shoots, then headed over to Kara's apartment after the blonde finished school. They went on their usual diner date and afterwards went for a walk around the city.

Lena took Kara shopping as promised. She bought her a strap on, an array of different sized dildos, some rope and restraints, handcuffs, a blindfold, nipple clamps, a feather tickler and crop, and a collar. Kara had protested at first, but Lena insisted that they needed to keep some stuff at her apartment since they weren't always going to be at Lena's place.

Kara had asked questions about the dungeon, which Lena was happy to answer. She wanted to know what Lena liked, what Lena didn't like, which, being honest, wasn't a long list.

And then they talked about Kara's preferences. Her soft and hard limits. Since Kara wasn't an expert in these things, Lena had to explain some things. But ultimately Kara agreed that she'd try most things once and if she didn't like it, then it'd be added to her—so far—short list of hard limits.

Kara's only soft limit so far: anal.

Kara was okay with a little ass play, but wasn't too keen on the idea of having something inside her ass, so Lena decided to rule out penetration of that area for now, at least until Kara was a hundred percent on board.

After their conversation Kara asked Lena to take her to the dungeon. Lena was a little apprehensive at first, seeing as Kara was new to this, she didn't think the little angel devil was ready to fully dive into this side of Lena. But Kara insisted she was, and who was Lena to deny Kara whatever she wanted?

Lena may be the one doing the whipping, but her heart was whipped by a certain dancing little devil.

So here they were in the dungeon, Kara tied up with her perfect little ass on full display for Lena. It was all for Lena.

They had the penthouse to themselves. Lionel had booked a hotel for himself and Lillian and Lex had left after getting what he'd come for; like Lena suspected, Lex just came to get money out of Lillian. And Lillian, of course, obliged her sweet boy. No surprise there. Lena was just happy that she didn't have to worry about her family for now.

Her focus was solely on the bewitching creature tied to her favorite table.

Lena bent down again and pressed her cheek to Kara's. "You don't come until I allow it," she whispered.