Part - 1

5 Years Later...

@Raizada Penthouse - Delhi : India, around 6 am;

A tall dark and devastatingly handsome man in late 20s was sleeping peacefully on his king size bed. The sharp shilling of alarm buzz of telling 6 in the morning made his sleep disturb. He opened his eyes ignoring the headache at the result his too much to drink of last night. Because Arnav Singh Raizada woke up at sharp 6 am on Monday morning and he made sure he never slept past 6 on weekdays no matter with whom he shared the bed and his lazy mornings were only for the weekend.

He sat on the bed lazily and stretched his taut muscles while noticed a naked hot chick lying in the bed with whom he spent a wild night. Oh he almost forgot about her! Well her name... who knows! He was having a nice time last night in a pub where she came to him seductively inviting him and he being welcoming as always accepted for the dance and sizzled the dance floor with her. After which he was so much aroused to let her go so brought her to his penthouse along with him and obviously she came there with her own will to spend a hot night with him after all he is the king of seduction and his looks and touches can make any girl fall head over heels.

He took his blackberry from the nightstand and He glanced through his schedule for the day. He saw around 9:30am meeting with Mittal Co., next conference call with Vibrant Group regarding Shipment of Cloths Accessories at 12 pm, then 3pm meeting with Dream Group regarding fabrics and 5:30pm video Conference with Mr. Yang. He was about to get out of the bed when he was pulled back to the bed by the hot chick.

Chick " Let go back to bed baby ... And how about round three ? " seductively

Arnav shoving her off " I trust you know the door? " arrogantly

Chick " Are you serious ? " baffled

Arnav " I'm done with your last night and I'm not interested anymore. Since this is the case i don't find any reason you to be here. Now collect your damn stuffs from here and vanish from my sight as soon as possible " threw a 2 lakhs rupees cheque signed by him on her " This is your service for warming my bed last night " went to the bathroom to freshen up