Part - 4

@RF Designz – London : UK, around 3:45 Pm;

Khushi pulled into her parking spot. She came out and helped Arsh to come out of car with taking his school bag in her hands. Due to her sudden illness Martha had to take leave so Khushi so she took her break to pick Arsh up from school only to come back to her office to finish up whatever bit was left over. She held his hand in a soft grip as they approached the glass doors.

Khushi " Your going to sit in my office and do homework quietly Prince, understood? "

Arsh " Yes Momma "

They stepped into the elevator when Cindy's voice called for them to hold the door open. Cindy approached them with a smile.

Cindy " Hey little man! How've you been? "

Arsh " Good " curtly

Cindy " I got you something " giving a chocolate bar to Arsh making his eyes light up

Arsh taking the choclate bar " Thank you! "

Cindy " Bye Khushi! Bye Little one " left as her floor came

Arsh stuffed the bar in his bag when Khushi saw a family sized Hershey bar in his bag.

Khushi " Who gave you this Prince? "

Arsh " My Buddy " smiling " You know Momma today we play basketball "

Khushi smiled seeing the happiness in her son's eyes while talking about his Buddy. She was happy her son now having another friend other than her. Since last three days her son had always talked about his Buddy and his eyes always twinkling while talking about his Buddy. She can't wait to meet his Buddy.

********************************

@ Marot Hotel – Delhi : India, around 10pm;

Arvind Singh Raizada clinked the glass of champagne with his best friend one of top 3 industrialists in Asia Dev Singhaniya, owner of Singhania Crop. " Congratulations Buddy on your 30th Anniversary Dev. May you have many more years to come with Pallavi "