Part - 2

AR – Delhi : India, around 3:30 pm;

Arnav entered inside conference room, he saw his father Arvind Singh Riazada and Mr. Bhalla, C.E.O of Bhalla Co., along with his PA already present there. Arnav went beside the projector and started giving his presentation. Soon his deep voice filled the room. With ease he explained all his plans and reasoning giving no room for questions.

After one hour the meeting comes to its end. Arnav bagged another billions worth big deal. Mr. Bhalla was highly impressed with Arnav's presentation. He agreed to go with Arnav's plan.

Bhalla " That's why I like you ASR. Your way of handling business it's incredible. Must say you are holding The Best Business Tycoon award since last 10 years "

Arnav Singh Raizada just gave his famous smirk in reply while Arvind Singh Raizada was really proud of his SON. Seeing his father's health not permitting Arnav being the only son, he started to take every responsibility of all business burdens on his shoulder at the age of 17 along with his study. Since then the company was growing in subsidiaries and assets accumulated; share prices at top all the time in last 12 years. Even though, he has a bad quality being a big Casanova but when it comes to business no one can match their shoes with Arnav Singh Raizada. He was way to prefect in handling the business. The awards he had been achieving since last 10 years now proving him to the entire world.

Mr. Bhalla left with his PA and others also, only father-son duo was present in Conference room.