Part - 5

Khushi saw the pasta and the vegetables quite tender. She switch off the oven. She drained reserving some the cooking liquid and rinsed the pasta & vegetables with cool water. She whisked some peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, chili-garlic sauce and ginger in a large bowl to make peanut sauce. She stirred the reserved cooking liquid into the peanut sauce. Then she added the pasta, vegetables along with shred chicken and tossed well to coat. She took out the plates and served.

After making sure everything perfectly set, she went to Arsh's room. She saw Arsh on Arnav's lap and Arsh showing his drawings to Arnav. She felt herself smiling watching them. This is how everything has to be.

Khushi " Dinner is ready " interrupting them

Arsh " Come Buddy I will show you my good smelling soap " taking Arnav along with him in his bathroom to wash hands

Dinner was silent affair only with Arsh's chattering.

After dinner they watched Arsh's favorite cartoon Mr. Bean with Arsh sitting between them in sofa. Half an hour later Arsh fall asleep as it's his usual bed time. Arnav carried Arsh to his bedroom and placed him on bed. He pulled the blanket on Arsh and kissing his forehead left the room. Following him Khushi kissing Arsh's cheek also left the room.