22: Lemon-Flavored Lollipop

❝His mind is filled with beautiful things, 

His mind is filled with beautiful things, 

past revelations and future sins.

❞

Sometimes, when Sangwoo kiss someone, his mind would always be somewhere else and not on the woman he's kissing. He doesn't even know why he bother to do it, to entertain them perhaps?

But when it comes to this girl, she's always managed to unravel him in ways Sangwoo has never thought he'd be unraveled before. She'd kiss him with those inexperienced lips of hers and then the next thing he knew she's straddling him and asking for more.

Sometimes Ari didn't know why she even bother doing this. She does enjoy it, but not as much as she did capturing those dead animals and admiring their printed photos.

"What should we do with it, Sangwoo?" She asked, eyes still trailed down.

"Put it in?"

Ari looked up, tilting her head slightly. "Where?"

Sangwoo lifted his hand up to her face, and with his thumb he pry her lips open and pressed his thumb on her lower teeth.

"Here," he said.

What Ari did surprise Sangwoo as he watched her suddenly frowned before she climbed down and settled on the seat beside him.

"I don't wanna." She crossed her arms and her eyebrows were still knitted, such was an expression from her that would come so rarely and Sangwoo doesn't know if he's enjoying seeing her make that face or not.