~New School~

~Hizashi's POV~

       I woke early this morning, just about six o'clock. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I made some pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Soon after setting the food on the table, I heard the patter of tiny feet in Shinso's room. I sat down at the table and waited. Just about a minute later, Shinso burst out of his room. When he reached the kitchen, his eyes were wide. "Pancakes!!!," he exclaimed. I chuckled. "Yes, Pancakes," I said. Shinso looked around and then asked, "Where is dad?" "Sleeping," I said. "Can I wake him up for breakfast?" he asked. We heard stirring in Aizawa's and my room. "Seems he is already awake," I said. As I finished that statement, Aizawa walked out of the room and into the kitchen. He yawned and stretched before assessing the table. "Food," he said with a smile. "Good Morning Aizawa," I said, gesturing towards his plate. "Morning 'Zashi," he replied, clearly half awake. "Dad! You're awake! How did you sleep? Did you dream well? What are we gonna do today?" Shinso asked. Aizawa blinked, surprised at all the sudden questions. "Good morning to you too, Shinso," he said, before eating some of his bacon. We all ate our food, with Shinso periodically asking questions. When we were all through eating, Aizawa and Shinso helped me clean up. From there we went to our rooms to get ready for the day ahead of us.

         Today we were signing Shinso up for school. He will start tomorrow at Masegaki Primary School. Hopefully, he will make some friends there. When we arrived at the school, Shinso's eyes were wide. "Woah. This school is HUGE!," he exclaimed. "Yep," Aizawa said. We walked into the registration office. "Welcome to Masegaki Primary School," said a lady with long flowing emerald green hair. She didn't look up at us, she remained typing on her computer. Aizawa cleared his throat, rather loudly. The lady looked up, then her eyes widened as she realized who we were. "E-Eraserhead and P-present M-mic!," she said. "Hello ma'am, we'd like to register our son at this school," I said. "Oh. OH! Yes yes of course," she said. She looked over at Shinso, who was peering at her from beside me. "You must be their son, what is your name?" she inquired, with a smile. "My name is Shinso!," he said, excitedly. She nodded and typed the name into her computer and then looked at us. "Last name?" she asked. "Uhm," I said, not sure which last name to put first. Aizawa knew what to answer. "Aizawa/Yamada," Aizawa said. I nodded, agreeing. She asked multiple questions; Address, Age, Emergency Contacts, ect. After he was registered, someone took us on a tour of the school. Shinso was right about it being huge. The school had two stories, a field, and a rather large cafeteria. We met Shinso's new teacher, Ms. Haywith, a lovely lady with blue eyes and brunette hair. She was really kind and said there was no problem that Shinso had joined school a little late. He had hardly missed anything. Shinso seemed to be quite fond of Ms. Haywith, as she was of him. When it was time to go, Shinso didn't want to go home. But I reassured him that he could come back tomorrow and the day after. 

         On the way home we stopped by the store. We got Shinso all the things he was required for school. He got crayons, markers, pencils, and more. An Eraserhead bookbag, that he practically begged for. We also got him a matching lunchbag at that. When we got home we set up his notebooks and bag. Then we proceeded to commence in another game tournament. Tonight we played one of my favorite games, Guitar Hero. I was confident I would win. But little did I know, Aizawa had been practicing. He dominated us, AGAIN! I was kinda upset, until I saw his lopsided grin, that I adore so much. I hugged him and told him, "Don't worry, I'll beat you next time." I grinned and he shook his head. "Sure, you will," he said, with hints of sarcasm in his voice. 

         After dinner and showers, Aizawa and I tucked in Shinso and read him more of "Ky's Adventures". The storyline is actually quite interesting. I'm starting to look forward to reading more each night. We left his room when he fell asleep. Tommorrow will be an important day, so he must rest early, as should we. It was around 9 pm when Aizawa and I laid down in our bed to sleep. We said our good nights and passed out on cue as our heads hit our pillows. I don't know what Aizawa or Shinso dreamed that night. But I do know I dreamt of Shinso and how I hoped his first day would be all he hoped.