~First Day~

A/N: This will be a multiple pov chapter!

Aizawa's POV

I woke up the next morning at 7 am. I remembered Shinso's first day is today! His school starts at... CRAP! It starts at 7:45 am! I rush out of the room and burst into Shinso's room. "Wake up! Wake up!" I say frantically. He sat up and rubbed his eyes in the darkness of his room. "What is it, Dad?" "School! First day! Get dressed!" His eyes lit up. "RIGHT!" he scrambled to get ready. I walked out to get dressed too. I saw that Hizashi was already up and cooking breakfast. Excellent, I thought. I fixed up my hair and put on a t-shirt and some pants. I went to the kitchen to help Hizashi with breakfast.

Shinso's POV

I woke up to dad frantically screaming, it was confusing. I mistook him for papa for a second. When he reminded me today is the first day at my new school, I quickly got dressed. I found a shirt with a space ship on it and some shorts. I brushed my tangled hair out. I smelt bacon as I walked out of my room. God, I love bacon. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw a smiley face made out of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Yum. "Just a little something for your first day," Papa said with a big smile. "Thanks, Papa," I said, then I dug in.

We were all out of the door and on the road by 7:30 am. It was about a ten-minute drive there dad had said. I was excited to get to school. I could make so many friends! I held my backpack and lunch box in my lap the whole way there. Papa, Dad, and I jammed out to music on the way to school, it was awesome. I'm so glad they adopted me.

When I got out of the car, I felt kinda nervous. I think papa noticed. He gave two thumbs up and a smile. "Go get em'!" he said. "Woo," dad said with about as much enthusiasm as a dead guy. He lazily punched the air with his fist. It was an attempt. I smiled at that and then said bye. I walked up to the gates of the school. Just as I was about to walk in, a small green-haired kid whizzed past me. Startled, I took a step back. Soon enough I regained my confidence and walked into the school. It took a whole ten minutes to find my class. Even though I came here just yesterday... Shut up! I walked quietly into the classroom. All the other kids stopped mid-conversation and looked at me. I walked over to one of the only empty seats in the classroom and sat down. Ms. Haywith looked up from her desk and seemed pleased to see me. The bell rang and everyone settled down. The kid with green hair rushed into the classroom and sat next to me. I gave him a quizzical look but then just decided it is better not to question.

After attendance, Ms. Haywith stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Class, listen up, today we have a new student," she said emphasizing new. Then she looked at me. "Shinso, sweetie can you come to introduce yourself?" she asked. I froze for a moment. Introduce myself?! What do I say? What if I stutter or say the wrong thing? What if people won't like me? It seemed that I had zoned out for a little too long, the whole class was looking at me. "Shinso?" Ms. Haywith tried again. "U-uh, yeah," I said, standing up and walking over to the front of the class. "H-hello, my name is Shinso Aizawa/Yamada," I said, with as much confidence as I could muster. Ms. Haywith looked at the class with a half glare half burning gaze. "Hello Shinso!" the class responded. "Very good, now let's see. You're sitting by," she picked up her seating chart. "Izuku Midoriya. You may have a seat now," she said before turning back to the class. I took my seat by the green-haired boy named Izuku Midoriya. He looked over at me, beaming. "Hello! I'm Izuku Midoriya!," he face palmed "Of course you know that! I'm so silly." I let out a small laugh. This Midoriya kid is kinda funny. My thoughts were cut off by Ms. Hawith's voice. "Ok class, please take out your journals, we will be doing partner assignments today. While I pass the worksheet out please find a partner," she said. Midoriya looked over at a kind with spiky ash-blond hair. "Kacchan! Wanna be my part-," he was cut off by the blond. "Go away Deku!," the blond spat. "O-okay, maybe next time," Midoriya said and then turned back to me, his eyes welling with tears. Shocked, I tried to calm him down. "It's okay Midoriya! I can be your partner!" I said, reassuringly. "Really?" "Totally," I smiled at him. We worked on the worksheet until lunch.

I sat alone at lunch until Midoriya ran up to me holding his All-Might-themed lunchbox. "Hey!" he said. "Hi" "What do you have for lunch?" "Turkey and bacon sandwich with apple slices. What about you?" "My mom packed me some kimchi fried rice and fish." "Oh, nice." We ate our lunch and talked the entire time until we had to go back to class.

We had free time after lunch. Midoriya suggested we go to the playground. So we did. We played all sorts of fun games and before I knew it, the day was over. We waited in the car line for our parents. Midoriya's mom had pulled up right behind dad and papa. We walked to our cars together and then when he saw dad and papa, his eyes light up. "Woah! Your dads are Eraserhead and Present Mic the PRO HEROES?!?!" "Yep," I said getting into my car. "Bye! See you tomorrow!" he said running to his car. I closed my door and put on my seatbelt. "So, the first day was good huh?" dad asked as we drove home. "Yep!" I answered with a huge smile.

When we got home, I did my homework and played some videogames. Dad dominated at Mario cart; per usual. I built a mansion in Minecraft. It was huge and had at least 100 floors. Papa was impressed but then told me that it was time to eat. Papa had made Eilashian shrimp lettuce wraps. They were amazing.

By the time 8 pm rolled around, I was exhausted. I got showered and into my pajamas. Dad read me more of Ky's Adventures. I love that series. Before I knew it, I was passed out and in dreamland. I dreamt about school and Midoriya and the day I'd had.