Chapter 1- Meeting Fitz

" Bye, mom and dad. I am going to miss you guys so much," I remarked as I hugged my adoptive parents, Grady and Edaline, tightly.
" Bye, Sophie. Have fun on your trip," Edaline replied, with tears in her bright blue eyes. After Grady helped me take my violet suitcase out of the trunk, I waved to my parents and headed towards my classmates who were by the entrance of Los Angelos International Airport.
" Okay, I think everyone is here. Now , let's go inside," my teacher, Mrs. Collin instructed.
" I cannot believe I am actually going to London for two whole weeks!" I squealed as I entered the airport. When everyone was finally inside, I met up with my adoptive cousin, Dex and my best friend, Biana.
" Hi, Sophie and Dex. Isn't this so exciting!" Biana exclaimed, with an enormous smile on her face. I could see Dex rolling his periwinkle eyes at Biana, but I secretly knew he had a huge crush on her. Thirty minutes later , everyone was checked in and we were now waiting to board the plane. Luckily, I was sitting right next to Dex and Biana on the plane. "Flight 27, please begin to board the plane," a robotic voice stated through the intercom. This was it - I was actually going to London.
********************************************************************
Three hours  later ( on the plane)

" Could I please get an orange juice, please?" I asked the flight attendant. I had been on the plane for a while now, and I was really enjoying it. Biana and I were watching our favourite( English spelling) Harry Potter movie while Dex fixed my broken IPod.
" Here you go, miss," the flight attendant said cheerfully as she handed me my drink.
" I fixed it!" Dex exclaimed triumphantly, holding my IPod in the air.
" Thanks, Dex ,"I replied cheerfully. In the blink of an eye, Biana and I had watched two Harry Potter movies and drunk three orange juices. Now, Biana and Dex were sleeping, Biana's head resting on Dex's shoulder. Smiling, I took out my IPhone and snapped of picture of them, planning to show them when they woke up.
******************************************************
London International Airport( a few hours later)

" Passengers, we have now arrived at London, England. You may now depart the plane," the pilot stated.Excitement bubbled up inside my body while I grabbed my suitcase and departed the airplane.
" Boy, was that a long flight," Dex yawned.
" Well, you were asleep for most of it ," I chuckled, showing Dex and Biana the picture I had taken of them while they were sleeping .As soon as they saw the picture, they began to blush at each other.
" Sophie, watch out !" Biana yelled, but it was too late. I had just bumped into someone and all my things had spilled on the floor.
  " Oh my gosh!I am so sorry," I apologised(English spelling), staring at the boy in front of me. He had beautiful teal eyes and straight, brown hair. I froze- this boy was so cute!
  " It is fine. By the way, I am Fitz Vacker," he replied, smiling at me.

Hope you guys enjoyed this!Feel free to give feedback. More coming soon!