Chapter 9- Missing Sophie

Before I begin, this chapter is dedicated to SophieVi345 , Teddymydoggy , KOTLCKeefester , gentletealflower , -danceismylife- , Maddiehehelol , Keefe_is_a_keeper , KotlcFan_01   and more people! ( Sorry I couldn't tag everyone) Thank you guys for your unconditional support in this book and coming back to read every chapter!

Dex POV

" Ok, so now we have all the information about Linh and Marella, let's go track them down!" I exclaimed, adrenaline pumping through my veins. No one messed with my cousin.
" No, we are not going anywhere. Sophie, we need to get you ready for something important," Biana replied, winking at Stina.
" Wait, where is Sophie?" Stina remarked. I turned around to see Sophie nowhere in the hotel room.
" We were so focused on finding out about those two useless girls, that we didn't even notice Sophie had left! Now she can't get ready for her date! No sparkles!" Biana yelled, pouting. My head spun- Sophie had a date?
" Sophie has a date? With what boy! Secondly, those two girls threatened my cousin. No more nice Dex, it's time to bring out the thunder," I replied, blushing when Biana giggled.
" Dex, chill. This isn't you. Let's go find Sophie. I'll tell the details soon. Also, we have to find Sophie before Fitz, her date, comes!" Biana yelled eagerly, pulling Jensi, Stina and I with her. This was not going to end well.

Back to Sophie
            " Yay, an adventure! Team Foster- Keefe all the way!" Keefe exclaimed, raising his fist in triumph.
            " This isn't an adventure, it's a take down. Come on, we got to go before my teacher and friends find out I'm missing," I answered, clenching my fists. Keefe smirked at me and my heart fluttered. No! I liked Fitz, not Keefe. (Sophie is just so oblivious. XD)
           " Ooh, Foster's getting feisty!" Keefe squealed. Rolling my eyes, I took his hand and began to walk down the street. My cheeks reddened as Keefe curled his fingers around my hand. His ice blue eyes twinkled in the sun as he smiled at me. Then, I remembered Fitz. Quickly, I pulled my hand away. I looked at Keefe and his usually bright happy eyes, were full of sadness and hurt.
       " Umm, well while we're walking, you want to tell me a little about yourself. I am from Los Angles," I stated, trying to end the awkward silence.
      " Really, I'm from Los Angeles too. I go to some stupid prep cool because Mommy Dearest only wants the best of the best for me," Keefe replied, sounding upset.
      " Oh ok. Well, here's the plan. My cousin, Dex, is really good with technology, so he found out to suspects who could have sent the messages. The suspects are two British girls named Linh and Marella. Linh lives a few blocks from the London Eye and Marella lives right across from Linh,got it," I stated, trying to stay serious. Keefe stayed silent, staring at his hands.Keefe looked so hurt when I let go of his hand, but I had to. I only liked Fitz. At least, that's what I thought.

Biana POV

       We had searched all over the hotel, but Sophie was nowhere to be found. Luckily, Mrs. Collins was still asleep, so we could explore freely. My stomach did summersaults while my legs began to tremble. Where was Sophie? Was she going to miss her date? This couldn't be happening.
      " Maybe she went to get a snack?" Jensi asked, stuffing a donut in his mouth. That was the most stupid thing I had ever heard. I smacked my forehead. I looked at Stina, waiting for her to make a snarky comment, but she stayed silent and her checks were red.
    " Could Stina like Jensi? Oooh," I thought. (Also, do any of you guys ship Jensi and Stina? Or ship anyone with Stina in general?)
       " Guys, let's go back to my hotel room and discuss where Sophie could be. Maybe she just needs some air? The text message was pretty creepy," Dex offered, flashing a dimpled smile at me. I turned as red as a tomato
     " Yea, hopefully Tam hasn't woken up from his nap. He'll start ranting of why he hates puppies and so on," Jensi stated.
" Hey, stop being mean. Tam's pretty great," I responded, blushing a bit. Wait, what did I just say? Stina raised her eyebrows at me while Dex frowned.
" Ok, let's go," Stina responded.
When we arrived at the hotel room, my phone beeped. Quickly, I pulled my sparkly phone out of my pocket and noticed the message was from Fitz.

Fitz: Hey Biana, I am coming up to your hotel room. I am really excited to see Sophie. Sorry for being late, I had to do a favour ( English spelling) for a friend.
My heart pounded against my chest. Fitz was here! Sophie was still missing!
" Ok guys, Fitz is here. Here's the plan. Dex, go stall Fitz while Jensi, Stina and I try to find Sophie," I remarked, trying to remain calm. Everyone nodded. The plan was in action.

Back to Sophie

     A few minutes later, Keefe and I had arrived at the house. The house was painted azure blue and was enormous. Breathing deeply, I walked up to the door and knocked.
    " Keefe, I think I need to do this alone. Is it ok if you stay outside here?" I asked. Keefe nodded.
   In the blink of an eye, the door opened and a girl about my age ( Sophie is 16 btw) with blonde braided hair and light blue eyes.
      " Hello, my name's Sophie. I have a question to ask you," I remarked, trying sound serious.
     " Ummm, ok. Come on in," the girl who I assumed was Marella answered in a British accent. I walked in and my eyes widened in awe. Gigantic chandeliers (I know this is super unrelated, but when I wrote chandelier, I burst out laughing thinking of Fitzlier. He he) and the floors were made of gorgeous marble.
       " My parents aren't home if  you're wondering. Now what's the question? " Marella inquired. With perspiring palms, I showed Marella the text and her eyes went big.
       " Wait a second, you're Sophie! Yes, I did send that message. Fitz is mine, he always will be. You are going down," Marella snarled.

Dex POV

        " Heyyy Fitz," I remarked as he entered the hotel. Luckily, Biana had shown me a picture of him a few minutes ago, so I knew who he was.
        " Hello. I'm sorry, but who are you? Also, I have something to do," Fitz started, but I cut him off by guiding him towards an empty chair.
     " I am Sophie's cousin, Dex. I would just like to talk to you for a little while," I stated. I knew Grady would never allow Sophie to go on a date with a boy she didn't even know, so I was stepping in for him. Also, it was a good distraction.
    " So what are your intentions with Sophie?" I asked, bringing out my inner Grady. Fitz shifted in his seat, seeming uncomfortable.
    " Well, I just want to make her happy. Now if you excuse me,  have to go," Fitz answered.
   " Wait, I'm not done yet," I started, but I was cut off by Biana running towards me. I motioned for her to stop, but she kept running. She clearly didn't she that Fitz was in the chair across from me.
   " Dex, Sophie's missing! Like , for real!" Biana yelled, freezing when she saw Fitz.
   " What! Is she ok!" Fitz replied. When I thought things couldn't get worse, I spotted Mrs. Collins walking angrily towards us.
     " You guys have some explaining to do," Mrs. Collins said sternly. I gulped.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! It was really fun to write. Question- Do you ship anyone with Stina? Comment and vote if you want to. More coming soon! Thanks for reading!