Chapter 6- Hotel Sleepover

Ok, so before I start the story, I would like to say that this book consists of Sophitz and Sokeefe. I saw some comments in the last chapter, saying that they don't like Sophitz and it's disgusting. To the people who wrote that, I am not saying that you're mean, but I would just like to tell you that this book does have both ships. There will be Sophitz and Sokeefe. I personally ship Sokeefe, but I still decided to include Sophitz as well. Also, I am sorry if this book is cringey. I went out of my comfort zone to write this, since I have never written a full romance story before. Anyways, thanks for all the sweet comments, votes and over 200 reads!
**********************************************************************************
  " Sophie, you better come quickly! Mrs. Collins is calling everyone to the hotel lobby and she's mad!" Biana yelled as she ran out of the hotel room, causing Fitz and I to pull away from the kiss.
   " Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for interrupting you guys. Also,you guys look so cute together!" Biana squealed while she jumped up and down, clapping her hands. Fitz and I looked at each other and grinned.
   " It's fine. Fitz, I have to go. I'll text you later. This was amazing," I remarked cheerfully.
   " Bye, Soph," Fitz replied, waving at me.
  Finally, Biana, Stina and I had all reached to the lobby, along with our other classmates. I gulped. Mrs. Collins had hear auburn hair tied in a tight bun and she had a stern look on her face.
   " Students, Mr. Keane has just told me that a boy from this class has been sneaking into the hotel's kitchen and has been taking donuts without permission, and that person is Jensi," Mrs. Collins stated, staring angrily at Jensi. Jensi began to tremble as he hid behind Dex.
" Jensi, you will not be attending our next field trip. Instead, you will be cleaning the hotel's kitchen and if I see anyone else sneaking out of their hotel rooms, you will all be punished. Now, I will be busy planning the next field trip in my hotel room, so everyone please go to your rooms and good night," Mrs. Collins instructed. Quickly, everyone returned to their rooms.
**************************************************************************************************
Hotel room

    When Stina, Biana and I returned to our hotel room, we changed into our pajamas. I had already been wearing my alicorn pajamas, but I decided to change into something a bit more comfortable.

My outfit:

Biana's outfit:

Biana's outfit:

Stina's outfit:

Stina's outfit:

      "Guys, I just had the best idea ever!" Biana exclaimed

    " Well, what is it?" Stina asked.
    " We should have a sleepover with the over girls from our class. They can come to our hotel room and they can bring pillows and blankets. We can watch movies and make a fort! It will be so much fun," Biana replied excitedly.One million thoughts whirled in my brain - was Biana  crazy? I looked at Stina with a confused look on my face.
   " Are you crazy? We can't do that. We'll get in so much trouble. Mrs. Collins will definitely find out and the hotel room doesn't have enough space for all the girls," I answered.
  "Mrs Collins is so busy planning the next  field trip, she'll never find out. Plus, we'll just invite Victoria, Miracle, Thalia and Anasofia, so it's not too crowded. Come on guys, it'll be fun,"  Biana responded, looking at Stina and I with puppy dog eyes.
   " Fine," Stina and I replied reluctantly.
**********************************************************************************
Sleepover time

     " Welcome guys," Biana remarked as Thalia, Anasofia, Miracle and Victoria entered our hotel room. At first I had been skeptical about the sleepover plan, but now I was feeling pretty excited.
   " This is going to be so much fun!" Victoria exclaimed, her brown eyes widening. After Anasofia, Thalia, Miracle and Victoria set down their toothbrushes, pillows and blankets, it was time to make the fort.
   Soon after, we had all finished building the fort. I looked at in awe - it looked amazing. We had used a white blanket as the top,  lined the bottom with soft, pink blankets and placed the pillows. Excitement bubbled up inside me - Biana was right, this was so much fun.
  " Should we call Dex and see what he's up to?" Biana offered, blushing a little bit. Immediately, everyone agreed. Biana pulled out her iPhone from under her pillow and FaceTimed Dex.
  " Hey, Dex! What's up? We're having a sleepover," Biana remarked, smiling as soon as she saw Dex's face on the screen.
  " Oh, wow. I am sitting here listening to Jensi complain and Tam talking about some rock band he was listening to. Please help me," Dex  whispered, so his roommates would not hear him. Suddenly, a light bulb turned on in my head.
   I whispered the idea to the group and they all nodded at me with mischievous looks on our faces. After Biana told Dex the plan, he grinned at us and stated, " I'm in."  We were going to prank Jensi.
*****************************************************************
Prank Time

    "This is why I always bring my art supplies with me," Anasofia remarked as we set up the prank. The idea was for Dex to tell Jensi that his favourite ( English spelling) donuts are  being given away in our room. When Jensi comes running, he will run into a piece of cling wrap with red paint on it that Thalia will  place on the door frame.
   " We're ready," Biana told Dex over the phone.
   In the blink of an eye, Jensi came running towards the room. Since the door was left open and the cling wrap was clear, I could see everything that was happening outside.
  Suddenly, Jensi crashed into the cling wrap, making him covered in red paint. Everyone started  laughing so hard our eyes began to water. This was the most hilarious thing I had ever seen.
  " You guys, pranked me! You ruined my gorgeous curly hair! How dare you trick me with donuts. Now that's a crime," Jensi grumbled as he began to walk back to his room.
  After everyone cleaned up, we decided to watch a movie.I cuddled into my blanket as we watched Enola Holmes. Beep!
" Ugh, who's texting me so late," I grumbled as I grabbed my phone.
Sophie's Phone
This number is not in your contacts.
Hey, I saw you and Fitz kissing earlier. Back off, or else I'm coming for you.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Leave a comment and vote if you want to. Question- who's your favourite ( English spelling) kotlc character? Mine is definitely Keefe. More coming soon.