Never Forget,

"EVERYONE!"

Hifumi had ran to the others, screaming his lungs out just to yell out to them.

"Hifumi?! What happened??"

"It's Ms. Ludenberg! She's-"

"No need to tell us, we're going there right now!"

They immediately ran back to the nurse's office, but they didn't expect to see what was awaiting them in there.

"Celestia are you-!... Alright.."

"CELESTIA?!"

In front of them was facing Celestia Ludenberg, bleeding from her head, and right next to her was a 'Justice hammer 3', dripping from her own blood.

"No.. This can't be real.. She isn't dead is she?"

They waited for the "A body has been discovered" announcement, but it never came, meaning that Celestia was still alive and.. Not really well.

"Can someone check up on her?" Aoi asked the group, clearly worried for her.

Sakura volunteered and went over to help Celestia. She checked her wound on her head, trying to see if it is a really bad one.

"Thankfully, she is alive, but her wound is still quite fresh, meaning this happened quite recently." she awnsered all the gazes that were looking at her.

"So in other words, one of us wanted to kill her while we all weren't here so she wouldn't be able to call for help." Aoi looked at all of the people that were with them.

"It's not me! I was with you guys the entire time while searching for Taka." Makoto tried to defend himself, claiming he wasn't the person who tried to commit a homicide.

"Wait, but where are Kyoko and Hiro? I haven't seen them in a while. Especially, Hiro."

"Now that you mention it, that is oddly suspicious. We should go look for them after we find Taka."

"But what about Celeste?" Aoi quickly asked.

"We either take her with us or let her rest here. Since we don't know who tried to hurt her, and they might come back for more. So until then, we need to take her with us. There's no other option."

"Or, someone will stay here until we come back from searching Taka."

"I'll stay!" Aoi announced.

"A-Alright, but I hope Ms.Ludenberg is going to be okay." Hifumi added.

--

After they found another body, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, they went back to the nurse's office since they left Celestia there with Aoi Asahina. Turns out, Celestia was gone. Like she disappeared into mid air. Aoi told them that she went to the bathroom less than a minute and came back to see Celestia gone.

Makoto, Aoi and Hifumi went for another search, a search for Celestia. Sakura told them that she will stay with Byakuya and Toko to investigate Kiyotaka's body.

They searched everywhere, although, they saw one particular room's door widely open. They looked inside and saw.. Nothing. Celestia wasn't there either.

"But.. She couldn't walk away on her own if she was that badly wounded." Aoi remarked.

"Then someone must have moved her body to a place we haven't explored." Makoto replied back.

Aoi nodded with Hifumi. "Then we will search again, this time we search more thoroughly."

"Sounds like a plan, let's go!"

--

"... My head.. It feels.."

She was walking down a random hall, blood dripping and falling from her head.

".. I need.. To get.. To My.. Room.."

Her voice was weak, weaker than it usually is, the pain was unbearable, but she had to ignore it for now. Her eyes lightened up when she saw the dorm rooms and tried to go to hers as quickly as possible.

".. Found.. It.."

She felt dizzy and weak all together, because of her still losing blood. She searched around for her key. When she found it, she started fiddling with it for a bit before putting it into the key hole.

".. Now.. Just.. Turn it.. And.."

But before turning it, some cloth was around her mouth.

'No..not again..'

She tried so hard not to breath the chloroform in, but eventually failed and everything fell into darkness once more.

"Guess you are weak after all."